Amour | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
P O O L D A Y
S I M S
C H A R M
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E L L O W
A R G U M E N T S
C H A R I T Y C A S E
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
S U F F E R
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

C H R I S T M A S

113K 2.5K 2.2K
By sexsationella

      Every year my mom throws her annual winter ball to try and cover up our own family issues such as my dad cheating on her. It's this years cover up mission, dad promised to never see that women again for my mom's forgiveness and of course she gave him another shot. I tucked a piece of my brown hair behind my ear while admiring myself in the mirror, my mom picked my winter ball dress like she does every year.

This year she picked out a long sleeve dress with lace trailing down my back, it was a sparkling white dress. My hair was pinned back with a diamond clip and my daily A necklace was replaced with my grandmas pearls.

"You look just like your mother, beautiful." My dads voice came from behind me, I rolled my eyes and walked over to my desk.

"Thank you." I replied under my breath.

"I never wanted you to find me with another women, my biggest regret is not being there for you as a father when you needed me most." My dad blurts out.

I turned around slowly, This was the first time my dad has talked to me about the incident that occurred at his office.

"I feel as if I have failed you as a father and that's the worst feeling in the world." He grabbed my hands bringing them to his lips, his kisses them before pulling me in for a hug.

"It's not your fault that I am like this." I whispered.

"Don't speak about yourself as if you are bro-"

My dad gets cut off when my mom walks in, she was dressed in a red, tight gown. She looked beautiful as always yet my dads eyes didn't shine when he seen her  like they use too but she didn't seem to notice.

"Shouldn't you guys be downstairs joining the party?" My mom chuckles while kissing my cheek then she leans over to kiss my dad.

I rolled my eyes, I grabbed the end of my dress and started to walk towards the party. I spotted Victoria from the crowd, she was standing next to her parents without Jakob, thank god. I kissed her mom on the cheek and her dad then I gave Victoria a huge hug.

"Merry Christmas, my party animal." Victoria says as she kisses my cheek, I smiled.

This is where I'm suppose to be, with my family and friends yet I couldn't stop thinking about Faust. Soft music played throughout my house, Victoria and I made our way over to the egg nog table, I was hoping the egg nog was spiked just like every other year but this year there was no alcohol.

"My mom is going insane, she literally casted out all alcohol from this party even the stupid egg nog." I frowned.

Victoria relaxed her shoulders while serving herself some nog. "Your mom doesn't want alcohol around especially since you know, you're an alcoholic." She laughs.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I can have it once an awhile." I said.

"Nope." Victoria chirp.

I angrily grabbed an empty cup and served myself some egg nog with a stupid candy cane. We both were standing in the corner looking over the party, it's all my parents old friends which some are nice but some are spoiled bitches.

"Why didn't Jakob come?" I asked, don't get me wrong I'm happy he isn't here but he typically comes with Victoria everywhere.

"We got in a really bad argument this morning." She says while looking elsewhere.

"Shame." I tried my best to hide my smile, I was happy but I couldn't exactly tell her that.

"Looks like Santa brought you a gift." Victoria smiles, her bright eyes were looking behind me.

I turned around to see Nicolas standing in a tux with a present in his hand. My stomach didn't get butterflies like how it use to, my hands didn't sweat, my body didn't shiver with joy. Once he finally saw me he walked towards me, I tried grabbing Victoria but she was long gone.

"Merry Christmas, angel." Nicolas says.

"Merry Christmas." I replied.

He brought his gift forward, I shook my head side to side slowly. He opened the box to reveal a diamond necklace, it was beautiful but definitely something I get a lot. I smiled as I trailed my fingers over the hundred of diamonds on the necklace.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Just like you." He smiles while grabbing the necklace, he leans forward to put it on me. I turned around so he could clip it, once it was on I touched it around my neck.

This isn't how it's suppose to be, Nicolas and I are broken up.

"You didn't have to, I didn't get you anything." I said while turning back around to face him, I noticed that my dad was watching us carefully.

"Just you being here with me is the biggest gift I'll ever get."

But I'm not here with him, I looked at Victoria for help but she was jumping up and down with my mom. They all thought this is what I wanted, my dad was the only one frowning with me.

"Is something wrong?" Nicolas asks with his hand over my shoulder, I glanced up at him.

"Everything, you, me, it's not there anymore." I whispered so no one else could hear, I reached back to remove the necklace. I gave it back to him softly, his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry." I said.

I once again picked up the bottom of my dress and ran out of there, I ran out the back door. It was snowing outside making the ground slippery but that didn't stop me from running, I ran all the way to the gazebo. My heart was beating so fast, why did I freeze up like that. My mom is going to be piss that I made a show but I couldn't take that from him, it's like he only sees the rich part of me and not the real me.

I looked at the snow in front of me not really paying attention to my surroundings, I feel like a bitch now. It's safe with Nicolas, he's a doctor with a simple life, we could make a life between each other but that's not want I want anymore not after his betrayal.

"Well that was fun." A voice said behind me, I turned around. Faust was leaning against the gazebo with his hands in his pockets, he had a Christmas tie with his all black suit.

I looked away, I heard him walking closer to me. He took a seat next to me, my hands were sweating like crazy.

"I told my stupid cousin to go with something else then a diamond necklace." He laughs, his laugh was definitely contagious. I smiled while shaking my head a little.

Both our smiles faded away when we looked at each other, my breathing calm down almost instantly, he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a present.

Another present.

"You really didn't have too." I whispered.

"I wanted too and I swear it isn't a necklace." He chuckles lightly, I grab the present while wiggling my eyebrows.

I opened the present slowly, it was a music box with a ballerina on top. My eyes sparkled when music started to play, it was the song I first performed in.

"I asked your dad what was your first performance song." He says.

I looked back up at him, he looked nervous to see my reaction but I simply leaned over to hug him. He carefully hugged me back, his arms felt amazing around me.

It was beautiful and thoughtful.

We pulled away a little, his arms were still wrapped around me. Our lips were almost touching but something clicked inside of him and he pulled away.

"My cousin is bad with his words but I know that he loves you, Adora." He whispers. "And I'm the selfish one, he isn't, he deserves the girl."

"Thank you for the gift." I said. I was so confused, he did all this just for me to get back with his cousin.

"I should get back to the kids before they open all their presents." Faust says while standing up, he tucks his hands back in his pocket and heads towards the snow.

I stood up and tried walking back to the party till Faust turned back around, he glanced back at me.

"No, if I'm going to feel guilty about something, I'm going to feel guilty about this kiss." Faust storms over to me, grabbing my cheeks and slamming his lips onto mine.

He wrapped his arms around me while deepening the kiss, my hands traveled up to his cheeks. I felt like the world was spinning and Faust was the only thing keeping me on the ground, my body lifted against his as my head tilted to give him more space to kiss me. We pulled apart, a smile graced my lips when I looked up at the sky, it was snowing like crazy. A snowflake fell on my nose, Faust softly rubbed it off with his finger.

"Give him another chance, he could make you happy, truly happy." Faust says one last time before walking off, I stood there stunned by our intimate moment.

I hugged myself and watched Faust drive away in his car. I was now confused as ever, I didn't know what I wanted, who I wanted.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

merry christmas luvs, i was going to edit earlier but today was a time to spend with my family. I hope y'all had a safe and amazing christmas <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 25 21
Michael and Natalia, are two people brought together by an arranged marriage. Despite initial reservations to marry for the sake of status, and not h...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

236K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
10.5K 380 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
85.5K 697 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...