Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

93

536 12 2
By HisKoala2003

-March 1st 2002-

As the baby shower is continuing as Rachel walks over to Me,Monica and Phoebe.

Rachel:Why did you invite my mother?!.

Monica:What?.

Rachel:She wants to move in with me and Ross to help take care of the baby.

Elizabeth:For how long?.

Rachel:Eight weeks.I mean I love my mother but my God a long lunch with her is taxing.

Monica:I personally would be honored if she wanted to live with me.

Phoebe:She can't hear you.

Rachel:What?.You guys come on.What am I going to do?.

Elizabeth:Well if you don't want your mother to move in with you just tell her.

Rachel:You're right.You're right.I mean I'm about to have a baby I can tell my mother that I don't want her to just be sleeping on my couch.Oh my God.She's gonna want to sleep in my bed with me.This cannot happen.

Monica:That's right.That is right you go over there and tell her you don't want her to live with you.Do not take no for an answer.

Rachel:Okay."Walks away".

Monica:This is great.Now she's gonna be mad at Rachel.Y'know what?.And I'm just gonna swoop in there and be like the daughter she never had.

Phoebe:I have new respect for Zakery.

Elizabeth:All right everybody.It's time to open the presents.

Monica:Yes,Yes.And I think that the first gift that Rachel opens should be from the grandmother of the baby because you're the most important person in this room. And in the world.

Sandra:Well uh I don't have a gift because I wasn't invited until the last minute but thank you so much for bringing that to everyone's attention.

Phoebe:How about you less important people let's open your presents.

Sandra goes into the kitchen and Rachel follows her as we prepare the presents.

Phoebe:Okay come on Rach it's present time.Y'know you're the glue that's holding this whole party together.It's kinda falling apart here.

Sandra:Oh look.

Rachel:Wow.

Phoebe:Okay this is from your friend at work.

Rachel:Oh my gosh.Oh wow.Oh I know what this is!."Holds Breast pump".Wait a minute.That can't be right.Is that a beer bong for a baby?.

Sandra:Darling that's a breast pump.

Rachel:Did I say I was done guessing?. Okay thank you for that.Oh wow.What's this?.

???:It's a diaper genie.

Rachel:Oh it dispenses clean diapers.

???:No.It's where you put the dirty ones.

Rachel:Well that's gross why don't you just take it outside and throw it in a dumpster?.

Sandra:Oh you're gonna do that ten times a day?.

Rachel:What?!.It goes ten times a day. What are we feeding this baby?.Indian food?!.

Sandra:No dear that's what babies do.

Monica:Rachel listen to your mother.She is very smart.

Sandra:Plus what are you planning on doing with the baby while you're trotting out to the garbage ten times a day?.

Rachel:I don't know I'd leave it on the changing table?.

Everyone gasps.

Rachel:What?!.What'd I do?,What'd I do?!.

Sandra:You can't leave a baby alone.

Rachel:Oh come."Stutters".Of course I know that.I mean of course you never leave a baby alone.I mean who would-she wouldn't be safe as she would be with me the baby dummy.Oh God okay.Y'know what?.I think opening the presents right now is a little overwhelming right now.So I think um I'm just gonna maybe open them a little bit later but thank you all for coming.And for these beautiful gifts and this basket is beautiful.

Elizabeth:It's actually a bassinet.

Rachel:Okay mommy don't ever leave me."Hugs her".

*Time Lapse*

The party has ended and everyone except for Sandra have left who is talking to Rachel while Monica and Phoebe are cleaning up.

Rachel:So um you're gonna stay with me as long as I need you?.

Sandra:Of course I am.

Rachel:Oh mom I swear I'm not an idiot. I've read all kinds of books on pregnancy and giving birth but I-I just didn't think to read the part about what to do when the baby comes.And,and then guess what?.The baby's coming and I don't know what to do. Oh can I throw up in my diaper genie?.

Sandra:No.Sweetie you're gonna be fine."Starts to get up".

Rachel:Wait,wait where are you going?. Where are you going?.

Sandra:I'm going to the bathroom.

Rachel:Okay.

Sandra:Now don't worry.Everything's gonna be okay.

Sandra hugs Rachel while she is standing and Rachel is sitting seeing this Monica decides to join in on the hugging by hugging Sandra from behind her back.

Monica:It is going to be okay.

Sandra looks over her shoulder and glares at Monica while she heads for the bathroom.

Monica:It was worth a shot.

Ross:"Enters".Hey.

Phoebe:Hey.Why are you all red and sweaty?.

Ross:I just Bamboozled Chandler.

Ross flexes in victory while everyone stares at him.

Ross:Which is not uh sexual thing.That was a quick shower.

Elizabeth:"Sarcastically".Not if you were here.

Ross:Wow.It looks like we got a lot of good stuff.

Rachel:Oh we did but my mom got us the greatest gift of all.

Ross:"Excited".A Play-Dough Barber Shop?.

Rachel:No.She's going to live with us for eight weeks.

Ross:Uh what?.

Rachel:Yes.She's gonna help us take care of the baby.Woo-hoo.

Ross:What.You're not serious.I mean she's a very nice woman but there is no way we can take eight weeks of her.She'll drive us totally crazy.

Sandra:"Enters from bathroom".Hi Ross.

Ross:Hi roomie."Hugs her,looks at Rachel".

*Time Lapse*

I have left the apartment and I'm walking around the city when out of no where I faint in front of Central Perk...I wake up in a car and I see Gunther.

Elizabeth:Gunther?.

Gunther:Hey I'm taking you to the hospital.I saw you faint I want to make sure your okay.

Elizabeth:Thanks Gun.

Gunther:Mhm.

About 30 minutes later after having a check up and watching Gunther pace nervously the doctor comes in.

Finn:Hello Mrs.Bing.

Elizabeth:Hello Dr.Finn.

Finn:I suggest you take Prenatal's for now on.Your Pregnant.Congratulations.

At that moment I stare in shock as excitement and fear rush over me and I look at Gunther and back to the doctor and Gunther puts his hand on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 212 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
116K 3.7K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
762 26 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
60.1K 1.1K 30
Rachel is sad at the fact that Monica and Chandler are engaged. So she turns to a friend -or an ex- for comfort. He finds her in his arms and wouldn...