A New Feeling - Draco Malfoy...

By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a... More

a/n and Characters
S L Y T H E R I N
M U D B L O O D
W A N T
D E T E N T I O N
D R A C O
L I B R A R Y
G O N E
L I S T E N
P A R T Y
S O R R Y
F E E L I N G
C H A N G E
F R I E N D S
J E A L O S Y
P R O V E
L O V E
S T R A N G E R S
G O O D B Y E
B A C K
W R O N G
B I T C H
C O L E
R E S T R I C T E D
M O A N I N G
A M O R T E N T I A
C O N F E S S I O N
B A L L
S T R O N G
M O O N
H E R
P R O M I S E
R E A L
T E A S E
C U R S E
D E N I A L
B A T H R O O M
M A N O R
D I N N E R
E X P L O R I N G
W O U N D S
P L E A S U R E
R I G H T
M U G G L E S
P L A Y
H O M E
A L W A Y S
S Y M B O L
A NEW FEELING
NEW FANFIC!
Epilogue

L O S T

24.9K 392 1K
By Leahlovesmalfoy

We giggled as we pushed the bedroom door open and forced ourselves inside. Draco immediately pounced, he pressed his lips firmly onto mine and wasting to time to undress me.

He swiftly took my dress off and threw it somewhere in the room and to be honest I didn't care where it ended up, I just wanted him. He crashed his lips into mine and we started to make our way to the back. I walked backwards as he kept our passionate kiss ongoing. His hands were wrapped around my small waist, his cold, metallic rings digging into my bare skin.

I felt the bottom of the bed on the back on my legs as I fell backwards, hitting the soft surface. Draco stood up and took off his shirt, exposing his mesmerising body. He bent down and hovered over my body and started his attack on my neck.

He trailed rough kisses along my neck, chest stomach and teased me by sucking on my inner thigh. I let out a small moan as his lips got closer to my heat.

"Don't fucking need these." He sneered as he quickly got rid of my underwear, leaving me exposed to him. The cold breeze caused my whole body to shiver. Draco leaned forward quickly and unclasped my bra and crashed his lips into mine once again. Our tongues fought with eachother, our lips melting together.

He pulled away and brought his lips to my ear. "Don't make a fucking sound." He whispered as he made his way back down to my heat. He teased me, kissing around the area I was so desperate for him to touch. His tongue made it's way up and down my inner thigh as I let out a small moan.

His head shot up.

"I've hardly even touched you." He spat. "Look at you, already moaning like a little slut for me." He smirked and without warning brought his lips to my heat. I brought my hand to my mouth to try and conceal my moans.

My hands gripped the sheets tightly as his tongue played with my clit. I bucked my hips into his mouth, desperate for more. He then forced my hips down with his hands and brought his head up. "You shouldn't have moved darling." He smirked as he stood up and walked over to his desk.

I was laying on his bed, completely naked and my body held up by my elbows. I watched as he pulled his draw out and searched for something inside. He stood tall, without a shirt and only in his dress pants. He took mine and his shoes off a while ago.

He let out a devilish chuckle as he finally turned around. My eyes widened as I saw a pocket knife in his hand.

"Now." He started as he slowly walked closer to me. "I'm gonna fuck you. And if you make any noise, this knife..." he twirled it around in his hands as he looked at me smugly. "... will go deeper and deeper into your skin." He finally reached the bed where he stood at the bottom and started at my naked body. "Are we clear?" He asked.

I took a deep breath as I watched him unbuckle his belt. "Yes." I spoke quietly as fear and desire filled my body.

He smirked before removing his trousers and underwear. He leaned back down over my body and positioned himself with my entrance. "Are you okay with this?" He asked.

"I am"

And with that he thrusted himself deep into my heat as I held my breath, trying not to let out a moan. I felt the knife press against lower hip bone, it's sharpness filled me with lust. He slowly pulled out and forced himself back in harder than before, letting out a grunt as he did so.

"You feel so fucking good." He said though thrusts.

I bit down on my bottom lip as he stated to leave marks on my neck, still slowly thrusting in and out of me. He wanted me to feel all of him, and I did.

He started to quicken his pace and buck his hips faster against mine. I couldn't control my pleasure anymore as I let out a loud moan, gripping his hair roughly. "Fuck." I whimpered as I felt the knife press into my skin.

But for some reason...

I liked it.

I liked the pain. It made the whole experience better.

His thrusts were harder and faster and I made no effort to stop my moans. His hand without the knife came towards the back of my head and gripped my hair tightly. He forced my head back and crashed his lips into mine. We moaned into eachothers mouth as we both enjoyed to crazy amount of pleasure we were receiving.

I felt him lightly carve something into my hip bone as he continued to buck his hips into mine. The warm blood slid down my thigh, sending me into a crazy amount of pleasure. He brought his mouth to my breasts as he sucked on my nipple, forcing me to let out a desperate moan.

"Cum for me." He whispered into my ear as his pace reached a new speed. My moans filled the entire room as our bodies moved together.

I moaned his name loudly as I finally reached my climax. The orgasm sent me into a euphoric state as I threw my head back out of pleasure.

Soon after I felt his liquid shoot inside me as he moaned into the crook of my neck. He slowed his thrusts until he slowly pulled out of me. He looked down at the blade and my hip, a smirk appearing on his face. He knelt down and licked my wound, consuming the blood that escaped my body.

I softly moaned as he sucked on the blood, cleaning the wound. Once he finished he licked his lips seductively and I pulled his head down to meet my lips as I tasted my own blood. Our lips moved perfectly together, our breathing heavy.

Once we pulled away I looked down to see his initials 'DM' carved into my skin.

I looked back at him and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you." He whispered.

A crimson red colour appeared onto my cheeks as I smiled. "I love you too." I whispered.

*****

My body was warm as I woke up the next morning in Dracos arms. My head was placed on his chest as I peeled my eyes open to the soft light hitting my face. I could hear his heartbeat clearly in my ear which made my stomach feel warm.

He made me feel so safe.

I stayed like that for a few minutes until I felt his body shift from underneath me. "Good morning." His raspy morning voice spoke. I looked up to meet his ice-like eyes.

"Morning." I whispered as I connected our lips. He brought his hand up to cup my cheek as he deepened the kiss.

Once we pulled away I took a moment to admire him.

He was mine.

And I was his.

I never wanted this to end. But I know it was going to.

I had two months left with the love of my life. Two months with the one person that makes me feel safe, loved, happy. I wanted to talk to him about it. I usually tried to avoid it, but I needed to talk to him. I didn't want him to mourn me for the rest of his life, I wanted him to live.

I wanted him to be happy, live a long happy life. Even if it's not with me.

I just wanted him to be happy.

That's all I've ever wanted.

I know that he hates showing any type of vulnerability or weakness, but I need him to open up. If he doesn't, it'll be worse for him when I'm gone. I need to tell him to be happy once im not here anymore.

"I think we should talk." I whispered as I sat up on the bed, sitting opposite him.

His brows furrowed as he also sat up. "What about?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "The curse" I murmured as I looked down at his sheets and fiddled with them.

I saw his body tense up as he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "I dont want to talk ab-"

"After I'm gone Draco. I don't want you to be sad about it your entire life. I want to to experience life to it's fullest." I spoke.

He shook his head. "No. You're not fucking leaving me Leah. I'm not going to ever let you go." He raised his voice as he got up from the bed. He placed around the room quickly. "What do you expect me to do when you're gone? You're all I have left don't you understand?!" He yelled.

"I don't want to fucking go either Draco!" I shouted as I stood up also. "I'm going to loose you too! But I have no choice, I'll be gone!"

I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "But you won't be." I spoke quietly as I brought my hand to his cheek. "You need to live you're life Draco. You'll find someone else you love and you'll be happy with them. That's all I want...is for you to be happy." I whispered.

He placed his hand over mine on his cheek. "You're the only one for me." He whispered as a single tear escaped his right eye.

That sentence broke me.

We were made for eachother. Our love was different to anything I've ever felt before. It was one of a kind, it was special.

Draco POV

I couldn't love anyone the way I loved her.

She was the first person I ever opened up to, the first person I could ever feel truly happy with. I didn't want to let her go, she was my one and only. I couldn't imagine ever feeling the way she makes me feel towards anyone else. Once she is gone...I'll be broken.

I'll be alone.

Without her I'm nothing.

Every single moment I have spent with her I have cherished. Every second, every minute, ever hour and every day... I loved her. I will always love her, no matter what.

"Please just promise me Draco." She spoke quietly as she brushed away the tear that fell from my glossy eyes. "Once I'm gone you'll move on and be happy."

My lips trembled as she spoke. After everything we've been through I could never move on and forget her. Not until now have I really let it sink in that she will be gone. My beautiful Leah will leave me, I'll never see her again.

Ever again.

I pressed my lips firmly together. "I promise." I lied. I had to make her think that I'll let her go once she's truly gone to settle her mind. I would never let her know that though.

I fucking loved this girl more than anyone or anything.

Without her...I'll be lost.

_______________

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 14.2K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...
28.1K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
1.7M 36.7K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
78.8K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...