chapter 2

At the LOV base villain Deku looks at the two boys and says. "I hope you in joyed say goodbye. Because that is the last time you will ever see them." He smiles and grabs Bakugo by his neck and says. "Now test my ideas. This is going to be fun I hope I don't break you too fast." Bakugo eyes are wide in his head. "What the fuck is he planning?" He looks at Deku he can see the fear in his eyes and says With a smile. "It's ok I won't break no matter what he does I won't break. I promise you Deku I won't." Deku looks at him and nods. Villain Deku tightens his grip and says. "You should make promises you can't keep." Villain Deku drags Bakugo to the wall and puts a chain on his hands and neck and puts something on Deku's neck and says. "Keep your eyes on Deku I'm going to show you what will happen if you try anything." Villain Deku post a button Bakugo hear Deku scream in pain villain Deku push the button one more turn it off. He smiles and looks at Bakugo who's wide-eyed and says. "When I'm doing the test you won't be in the room unless he's useful for the test." Togo looks at him he nods she grabs Deku and drags him out of the room shutting the door behind her. Villain Deku looks at him and says. "Now let's see how much of one for all I can use on you before you can't move anymore. This is mostly to test my control but also test how much pain you can take. I only know you take 15% so I'll use about 15% of it at first and over time I'll go to 20% and just keep going up." Villain Deku activates 15% of one for all and begins to punch him. Bakugo this whole time is trying to act strong but he can't help the pain is too much. Villain Deku punches him in the stomach with 40% of one for all he spits up some blood. Villain Deku looks at him and says. "40% that's all you can take wow I thought you were stronger than that." Bakugo is on the ground coughing there is so much that he wants to say right now but he bites his tongue. Villain Deku grabs the chains around his wrist pulling him up smiling and says. "Now let's see how to use your power." Bakugo looks at him and is about to say something but villain Deku throws him to the ground and says. "Make them as big as you can in this room. Oh and don't try to make a hole in the wall it's explosion-proof." Bakugo looks at him and the button in his hand and says. "Ok, you may what to leave the room." Villain Deku looks at him and says. "I'll be watching you from an auto sign of the window this is also explosion-proof." Then he leaves the room Bakugo looks at his hands and puts his back against the wall when he hears villain Deku says. "Hurry up we don't have all day." Bakugo puts his hands in front of him closes his eyes and activates his power making the biggest explosion that you can. His hands feel like they are on fire hear villain Deku over the speakers again saying. "Good do that again but bigger." Bakugo looks at his hands and says. "I can't make it bigger than that's the biggest one I can make." Villain Deku says. "I don't ask if you could. I'm telling you to now. Make a bigger one or if you what I can always just push that button." Bakugo eyes are wide and says. "No p-please don't I'll do it just p-please don't hurt him." Villain Deku says in a demanding tone. "If you don't what him to get hurt make the biggest explosion that you can. I don't care if you feel like your arms are going to blow off." Bakugo nods his head and puts his hands in front of him once more taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He knows it is hurt like hell but he has to for Deku. He repeats that over and over his head for Deku he makes the biggest explosion that he can before falling to the ground. Bakugo trysts to get up but the pain is too bad he heals villain Deku says. "That was so big do it again." Bakugo is trying to get up but falls back down and says. "I can't get up. I can't move my arms please don't make me." He sees the door open villain Deku walks in and says. "If you can't move let me ask you something. Does this hurt?" He says grabbing his arm makes him scream in pain. "Ok, that will be all for tonight I'll get Deku." He says leave the room comes back in the room with Deku. Deku runs to Bakugo gently picking him up looking at his arms and says. "You're not broken it's just a side-effect of your power." Villain Deku smiles and says. "That's good news. Do you think he will be able to use them tomorrow?" Deku looks at Bakugo's arms then at villain Deku and says. "Yes, but he won't be able to make excuses for a while." Villain Deku smile walks to the two boys and says. "That's ok but I need to do one more test." Deku stands up and stands in front of Bakugo villain Deku stops holding down the button. Bakugo looks at him and tells him. "Move Deku it's fine. I will be fine he's not going to do anything too bad." Deku looks at him and steps aside villain Deku goes to Bakugo taking out a glass bottle. Grabbing one of Bakugo his hands and only over the bottle. Let a little bit of sweat on his hand falls into the new bottle putting the lid on the bottle. He looked at it and says. "Not much but enough. Get some sleep you two I have big plans tomorrow." He leaves the room Deku goes do what you Bakugo and hugs him and says sorry over and over again. Bakugo puts his head on Deku's shoulder and says in a gentle voice. "None of this is your fault quit blaming yourself. No matter what happens I still love you no matter what he has planned we to make it through. We will not give up. And my love for you is stronger than what he ever could do that is what's going to keep me going. So don't give up on me don't give up on yourself."