"Boss...she is on the way." The fake officer spoke into his walkie.

Meera was about to turn when she noticed Kabir standing at the side near his car. Stopping near him, she rolled down her window again.

"Kabir? What are you doing here?"

"Meera, I was just going to Oberoi Industries but my car broke down."

"tsk tsk tsk....you bought such an expensive car Kabir, should have at least checked to see if it works properly." Meera joked.

"Very funny." Kabir glared, "Anyways, Are you not going to the office today?"

"Of course I am."

"Then what are you doing here? The road to Oberoi Industries is that way."

"Yeah but the road is blocked. Im taking a shortcut."

"Oh Ok, if you dont mind. Can I come too? Dont know when the mechanic will come..."

"Yeah Ok, get in." Kabir sat in Meera's car and she started driving down the street which has a jungle on both sides. They were driving for awhile when there was a loud POP!

"Ahh!" Meera screamed as she slammed the brakes on her car which had suddenly turned to the left

"Oh God!" Kabir gasped as the car finally came to a stop. "Are you ok?"

"Haan...you?"

"Yeah."

"What was that?" Meera & Kabir got out of the car and saw that her front tire had burst, "What the hell? How did this happen?"

"Uhhh...Meera.." Meera turned and saw Kabir looking at something behind her car so she walked there and saw a line of nails. "This is probably how it happened."

"Who did this?"

"I did." Turning around, Meera & Kabir saw a man.

"Who the hell are you?" Kabir asked.

"Our brother...Abdul bhai." two other guys stepped out from behind the older man.

"You two!" Meera exclaimed recognizing the guys.

"Do you know these guys?" Kabir asked confused.

"Kabir these were two of the guys who were bothering Pihu in the club the other day." Turning back to the guys Meera said, "Here for revenge are you?"

"Absolutely correct. You injured Faisal and Javed so badly, my younger brothers....you have to be punished." Abdul said and pulled out a gun while Faisal & Javed laughed and each pulled out guns too.

"Oh shit...oh shit....oh shit..." Kabir pulled Meera behind him.

"Are you serious? You couldn't do anything yourselves so you went crying to your older brother?" Meera scoffed and shrugged Kabir's hands off, stepping forward. "And you....Abdul whatever your name is...if you had taught your brothers how to behave with a girl then none of this would have happened."