Fake friends

"And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake fake, fake, and I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. Shake it off! Shake it off! -Taylor Swift (Shake it off)

What would you do if your now so called "Bestfriend" of one year suddenly decided she wanted to ditch you?

(This happened to me and JC. I wasn't happy/ just saying)

Anyway, would you shake it off just like Taylor Swift???
Or would you be stuck up and rude?

A: I would definitely shake it off like Taylor did. I can do this:) I didn't need her in my life. She never made me happy anyway. ( A/N: I would try to do this)

B: I would cry and and not eat for two days saying that life is over! (Me : no it's not.)

C: I would get pissed but go "smoke it off" pretending nothing ever happened between us.

D: I would fight with her until she gives me reasons why the friendship is ending.

E: I would be the bigger person and try to understand what is possibly going on in her mind to say such a silly little thing like that. Or I would just "Let it go" like Elsa did.

(A/N : I would just go with A. It just wouldn't matter to me. It means she was never a true friend and needed to let go. So voilà.)

<Please comment whatever you want to. I'd be happy to read your comments!!! Please help me with some ideas. To make the quizzes better. Thank you.>

~CELTIE~@NIALL__
Ttyl :)
:)
<3