Chapter 7 Hannah+ty=bf!!

"Hannah good luck with Ty." "Jenny,lenaye we should ask Ty if he likes Hannah?"ask Michelle. "Ya but you are going to ask him Michelle because you told us"said Lenaye "ok I will when it is time for lunch but you have to take Hannah to the bathroom so she does not thinks that we are up to something"said Michelle. "ok" said lenaye. "Class get in to a grope of 5, and you will write about yourself ,and than all of the 5 people will read it to your grop and see how much you have in ccommon"said ms.Angela. "Do you whant to work to together with Michelle,Jenny,and lenaye?"asked Ty to Hannah."Ok, I will go ask them" said Hannah."Do u like Hannah,because you look at here to much and she does to so she likes you!!"said Edwin."I know I should ask her to the dance"said Ty. "First you need to know if she likes you and I know how.You need to ask Hannah BFF,and if you what ask if Lenay likes me because I do" said Edwin. "ok I will at lunch"said Ty. "Do u whant to work with me and Tyiand leney you like Edwin because you look at him to much and he does to??!"Iknow he is so cut I wish he can ask me out to the dance that we are having"said Lenay."oh ya me to"said Hannah "But boys are ugly"said Michelle,and Jenny."lets go and get to work."