Chapter Eight

I woke up the next day with the biggest smile on my face. Cam was already up, with his phone.

"Morning beautiful" he said and kissed me "last night was amazing"

"Yes boyfriend" I said and laugh "we should go now"

"Yes it's 3 pm they might worry"

We took a bath and get dressed. I couldnt stop smiling and thinking about last night. Everything was so perfect and I love Cam so much.

We arrived home and he came in. Fabi was there (she sleept there I guess) and my mom and brothers too.

"Hello fam" I said

"Hello guys" mom answered with a weird tone

"I need to tell yall something" I grabbed Cam's hand and said "we are dating"

Cam kissed my forehead and everyone aplaude joking

"Good my friend I knew it" Fabi said

"Im happy for you two" my mom said

"Cam and Ali, Cam and Ali" my annoying brothers yelled

I ignored them and went upstairs with Fabi and Cam.

We sat on the bed and Fabi went to a chair. I texted Britt:

Me: "Brittany my friend, guess what?!?!?!"

Britt: "tell me tell me"

Me: "im dating Cam:):):):):):) i'll tell details later;) luv u"

Cam read that and smile. He kissed my cheek.

"Aw you two" Fabi yelled

I laughed "you should go with Matt though"

"Good idea, bye cuties" she laughed in a mocking way and left

Cam and I were laying on the bed talking when my I get a text. It was from my ex, Jake:

"Hey cutie, we need to talk"

Cam read that and I was so confused.

"What the fuck he needs Ali? Are you still talking to him?" Cam is so jelous, even when we weren't dating he always worried about me. And by the way, he knew what Jake did to me.

"No Cam, I don't know what he needs. I'm not answering back. If it is really important he'd call" I answered

"Okay and I will take the call" he was a bit angry, I could notice.

We continue talking and my phone rang; it was Jake. Fuck I didn't know what to expect

"Give me the phone babe" Cam said scretching his body towards my phone and answered "hello?"

"Who's there? Cameron?"

I could hear everything

"Yes, Ali's boyfriend what do you need from her?" It was so cute how he was defending me, but I was scared of how Jake could react

"Give me with her please" Jake said

He said please, he came in a good way. I thought it was important

"Jake its Ali, whats wrong?"

"I miss you so much, and I just wanted to sorry for all the bad moments I made you pass through"

Oh my gosh. He had been so mean with me. I was so shocked, I was with Cameron now, happy.

Cams face turned pale

"Jake you treated me like shit, I thought you hated me. I forgive but not forget.Bye don't call me anymore"

Cam huged me and I was crying a bit. Jake was so stupid, how could I have dated him once? Now he missed me, whats wrong with him?

"I love you" Cam whispered into my ear

~~~~~~~~

The next day we went to school and everything was just fine, Jake didn't call and Cam and I were happy.

I decided to text my father and tell him that im not going to France (He was there now so he wouldnt to anything to me)

*texting father*

Me: im not going to France. Never. If you wanted to be with me, you wouldnt treat me as you do. My mom give me her consent, and we talk with the social services and im allowed to stay here.

I was relief. No more annoying and rude dad.

******

Yay no more drama with Ali's "father" :)
What do you think will happen with Jake?
I hope you are enjoying this! Cam is so sweet omg i love him

Hugs, J