"Liv, why aren't you shooting?" Miller demanded, the girl grasping onto Bellamy's walkie-talkie and taking it from him.

        Pressing her index finger down on the button, she states into the radio, "Whatever you do, do not shoot. Got that? They're not advancing for a reason, okay? They're trying to lower our defenses so when they do attack, we'll be out of bullets. Don't shoot yet."

        As Liv spoke into the device, Bellamy began to shout at Monroe and Miller, "Stop! Stop! Hold your fire! Reload, now."

        "Those were our last clips," Miller revealed, nervously.

        "We should - we should fall back," Monroe stammered out. 

        "No. If this position falls, they walk right to the front door," Bellamy explained, Liv nodding in agreement.

        "Only shoot when you're positive they're either coming right at us, toward the gate, or if you're one hundred percent certain you have a clear shot, got that?" Liv stated, knowing that they're running out of bullets steadily.

        For a while, it's simply the grounders running back and forth through the trees, campers firing guns at random, almost. Soon enough, an explosion sounds, the mine setting some grounders up for complete failure.

        "Raven, our mine's actually worked!" Jasper's voice exclaimed through the radio, Liv unable to help but applaud how smart Raven is.

        "Jasper, we need you in the drop ship right now," Clarke then spoke, Liv's brows furrowed together.

        From beside her, Bellamy counters, "Negative. We can't give up the west woods."

        "The west woods are mined, Bellamy," Clarke argued, Liv knowing that this probably has something to do with firing the drop ship. "The grounders just figured that out. Jasper, get in here."

        Looking toward him, Liv breathes out, "If this has to do with the drop ship, we have to let him go otherwise our plan might not work at all."

        Bellamy nods with reluctance, everyone moving back to their posts. Liv scans the forest in front of them, hearing the sounds of battle cries erupt all around them. Soon enough, it was madness all around them, grounders pouring out from every visible hiding position, beginning their attack.

        "Here we go," Liv muttered to herself, lifting her gun up and preparing to fire.

        "Here they come!" Miller shouted from beside her, loud enough for all of the other foxholes to hear him.

        Liv looks through her scope, a grounder running into clear view as she pulled back on the trigger, watching as he immediately goes down on the spot. Liv felt her throat begin to feel as though it was choking up, watching as the body falls toward the ground like a pillar. She had killed someone, stripped them of their life for the very first time.

        She felt a shaky breath escape her lips as she watched the grounders continue to advance, her hands trembling feverishly as she raises her gun once again, trying to keep from crying. She understood that they were trying to kill her people, but there was something about take life away from someone. It took something away from you, a type of innocence that you can never get back.

        She killed someone, and she had to live with that single fact every day of the rest of her life.

        They then began to pursuit the foxhole she was in, Miller and Monroe quickly falling back without a second thought. But Bellamy, though, was staying in his place. Liv watching as he lodges a bullet right in the grounders head. They were going to be upon them soon, but Liv refused to leave his side. She didn't care if it meant that she died, she would never leave him.