"Wow, you sound so shocked." I said rolling my eyes.

Blaise, Draco, Mia and I all hug out around the Dj table looking at the music Blaise had.

   I was looking at the music but Draco seemed to be more focused on my face. I looked up at him.

"Got a staring problem bud?" I said with a smirk.

He looked down at his feet and laughed a little bit. People started coming in and before we knew it almost everyone was there.

   I saw Cedric walk in with his friends. I ran up to him.

"Hey Ced." His friends started nudging him towards me.

"Hey Y/n/n."

"Come let's get drinks." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

Draco was watching us as he stood next to Blaise.

I grabbed a water bottle and threw one to Cedric. He seemed slightly relieved that I didn't take any alcohol.

   We started dancing, but even thought the crowd I felt Draco's burning stare.

When we were done dancing he went off to go see his friends who were watching us.

I went over by Draco to talk to him.

"Hey." I said as I smiled.

"You having fun?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm having a really good time actually."

I ignored his negativity.

"But I'd have more fun if you danced with me." I put my hand on his and grinned.

He smiled back at me.

"I don't dance Y/n."

"You do tonight." I said as I yanked his hand.

We walked into the crowd.

He rolled his eyes and we started dancing.

After a little while we took a break and headed back over to Blaise and Mia.

At this point there was so many people there.

Before anyone came we put a spell on the common room so it would be sound proof.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I could feel myself getting dizzy.

No, not now, please.

I started hyperventilating until Mia turned to me and realized.

Her eyes widened as she watched me panic. I put my back against the wall and slowly sat down putting my knees to my chest.

"What's wrong with her?" Draco asked.

Mia didn't answer, she continued to stay by my side. She got up to get me water as I sat there in a ball. I couldn't breathe.

She had the water in her hand and started to rub my shoulder.

"Come on." She said as she helped me get up.

   We got back to my room and she asked me if I would be okay.

   I told her I needed to be alone. I sat down on the floor. I felt the tears fall down my face.

  Why did I have to have a panic attack now? I was having a good time and it came out of no where.

I heard the door open.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked as he closed the door behind him.

I sniffed, "yeah. I'm fine."

That was a lie obviously.

"What happened?"

The only people that knew about my anxiety disorder was Mia and my parents.

I never told anyone else because I was embarrassed.

I looked up at him with my eyes still filled with tears. He took my hand and helped me on the bed. I could feel how much I was shaking.

"You can tell me Y/n."

I back looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"I-I have anxiety disorder. So I get panic attacks sometimes."

   I didn't want to look back up at him, I couldn't. He took his hand and slowly pushed my chin up so I could look at him.

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He was cold to the touch, but in a nice way.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm fine. I always am." I gave him a faint smile.
He wasn't buying any of it.

"Just please don't tell anyone alright. I don't like talking about it and-" I was cut off by him gently kissing me.

  My face got really hot. I slowly started to lean back as I felt my back hit my bed.

He was leaning over me. I felt his cold metal rings on my neck.

"Your secrets safe with me Y/n." He whispered as he slowly started to kiss my neck.

  It was all going very fast. I felt his hand on me pulling me in closer.

   I softly pulled on his platinum blonde hair as we made out.

   About 10 minutes later we finally stopped.

   I got up and looked in the mirror.

   My face was still puffy from crying but my lips were very red.

  Some spots on my neck and my collarbone were slightly red.

  I fixed up my hair and sat back down next to him.

There was silence for a moment.

"S-So.." I said awkwardly.

Draco grinned at me.

"Listen, about the panic attacks, if you need anyone to talk to I'm there for you Y/n."

He was being nice? Kinda weird but I liked the support.

"Thank you Draco." I said as I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

"I'll let you be, the parties going to end soon enough anyway."

He closed the door as he left.

  I leaned back in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was in awe of what just happened.

  As amazing as I felt, a part of me still liked Cedric. I didn't understand what happened, or why.

But I would find out eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So yeah, that happened. Thoughts?
I didn't proofread it so if something was spelled wrong just roll with it.
———————————————————————————
Background info:
Like the main character I struggle from anxiety as well, if anyone out there is reading this and has it too you know how much it sucks.

  You get panic attacks out of no where and you can't control it. I've never been good at talking about this or my feelings in general but I just wanted to clear that up.

*𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 :)*