10

Sorry for the wait yall 😩. Imma try to update weekly for yall💕💕.

Des

"Stop

"Stop. I'm trying to pack" I laughed pushing Roddy off of me.

We were flying to Miami in the morning and I had some last minute packing to do. Roddy was staying at my house for the night and Bird's gonna pick us up in the morning.

"Mmcht. you know you want me all up on you" he rolled his eyes.

"Well yea but not when im occupied Rodrick"

"Chill on my government name shawty." He said putting his finger in my face.

"Chill on the government name" i mocked him sticking my middle finger up. "But for real pink or blue bikini?" I held both of them up to show him.

"Mmh. Both and hurry up. Im hungry" He said pulling out his phone opening the doordash app.

"What you in the mood for?" i said.

"Wingstop" we said at the same time. We both laughed as i zipped up my suitcase.

"Bet. I already know what to get" Roddy said pushing my head then running out the room.

"You got one more time hit me and imma call my bestie." I said walking downstairs.

"you nor Bree put fear in my heart. I'll fuck both of yall up." he slipped his phone back in his pocket sitting next to me on the couch.

"Mm. you can't threaten me with a good time Booger."

"Man you need to find me another name. that gay ass shit." he said rapping his hand around my neck lightly squeezing it.

"Whatever" I laughed. "Kiss me"

Roddy pulled me on lap kissing me. I deepened the kiss slipped my tongue in his mouth. we tongue wrestled and he ended up taking over the kiss. I moaned softly grinding slowing on him. I pulled away biting his lip.

"Damn. you be having a nigga hard just off kissing" he said shaking his head.

"Thank you? i guess" i laughed.

About 15 minutes passed and the food was here. I got up running to get the food. I haven't eaten all day. I really need to stop doing that.

I was waiting for Cam to come back with the food when i heard her and the delivery guy laughing

The fuck is their to laugh at. Im the only nigga that can make her laugh.

"What yall was laughing at" I said her onced she closed the door.

"Oh nothing. That was just Pryce a guy i used to go to school with" She said sitting the food down on the table

"Well tell Pryce don't be making my girl laugh. I'm the only nigga that can make you laugh." I said looking at her.

"Awh. Is my booger jealous" Cam said pinching both of my cheeks.

"Bruh move" i swatted her hands away laughing. "I'm for real. When i beat somebody ass it's gone be your fault Cam."

"Blah blah. You just like hearing yourself talk don't you?"she said

"Keep these energy y when i fuck yo ass up later." I said giving her a serious look.

-

Once we ate, we did a lil quickie in the shower, made sure everything was packed and downstairs by the door. Now we laying in her bed watching the Bee Movie.

"You are so childish bruh" i laughed shaking my head.

"You love my childish ass. You was just all over my childish ass in the shower so shut up or eat my ass Waynie Wayne" She said

I fell out laughing "You funny as hell man and you know ill eat that ass for real all you gotta do is say the word baby" i smiled.

"I knew i wasn't tripping" she said

"what you mean?"

"The other day your breatg smell like 10 cans of bounce that ass. now i know why. you be eating booty" Cam said shaking her head.

I got up from my position on the bead and gave her a death stare. "1....2..."

Before i could get to 3 she go up running put the room. I chases behind her until she looked herself in the bathroom downstairs.

"You gone have to come out sooner or later. Might as well come out now." I said beating on the door.

"No. cause you gone hurt me" she said.

"At least you know" i said.

"Im not coming out. I'll sleep in here if i have to."

"Bet. Im going to sleep then."

I went in the kitchen getting a water bottle before going back to her room. Imma pour this shit on her since she wanna play all the time.

About 15 minutes passed before i heard her coming up the steps.

"Baby. I'm sorry and i was just playing. please don't do nothing to me. Im just trynna go to sleep" i heard her say as she was coming in the room. I was trying to hard no to laugh at her ass.

"Good." she sighed. "He's sleep."

Cam leaned over to kissing my check. Thats when i grabbed her. she screamed. scary ass.

"Roddy let me goo" she whined.

"Nah. You love playing so im finna play with you." I said

"No please im sorry. i was playing."

"Ight. imma let you go to sleep" i said letting her go.

Before she could get up, I grabbed the water bottle pouring it on her head.

"RODRICK WHY DID YOU DO THAT SHIT" She yelled.

I could not stop laughing. She was still yelling but i tuned her out at this point.

"and since you still laughing bye. go sleep in the guest room." Cam said throwing a blanket and pillow at me.

"chilll. it was just a joke"

"joke yo ass right out my room." she said pushing me out.

"good night" she said slamming the door in my face.

"Well damn." i mumbled making my way to the guest room.

———————————————————————————
This chapter was short ash. I just wanted to get something out for yall.

Excuse any mistakes

Please send some ideas for Miami for the next chapter pleaseee

Don't forget to like and comment
-Marri💕