"Thanks," she mumbled trying to avoid his eye contact as he was giving the most handsome smile Ally had ever seen

"No worries, see you at the prefect meeting Cece," he said with a smile

"Right, yes, see you then Remus," she said with a nod

She turned around and saw her brothers grinning at her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her trunk from Atlas hugging him tightly once more.

"Right you two be good," atlas said wiping his eyes

He always got majorly emotional when he saw Ally off on the train, he missed Caspian always but he was closest to Ally, so it always hurt more. He kissed her cheek and ruffled Caspian's hair.

"Go change the world sweeties," he said and Caspian scoffed shoving Atlas' hand away from his hair

"I'm a seventh year, stop calling me sweetie," he groaned

Ally shook her head and waved at Atlas before she got on the train looking for Toby and Luke Hector. She walked past the Marauders cabin and smiled at Sirius but she picked up the pace so he didn't stop to speak to her. She didn't want to talk to him, she needed to focus on Regulus.

She finally found the cabin that her friends were in and set the suitcases in and they headed over to the prefect meeting. Ally hoped that she would be on prefect duty with Luke or Toby this year. It was always nice when she was with her friends, that's what she thought anyway. It was the perfect chance to talk and get anything off their minds, she particularly liked patrolling near the Astronomy tower just because she liked the view from there at night.

They arrived at the prefect cabin, Ally sat in the seat closest to the door as she liked being in and out to do her patrols. She smiled at Remus as he walked in — this did not go unnoticed by Lily Evans who smiled politely at Ally — Ally grinned even wider when she saw Regulus walk in as the slytherin prefect and she moved over so he could sit by her.

Regulus was thankful she had done this as he was terrified that she thought he had something to do with what happened at afternoon tea and thought he had offended her by saying he didn't want to marry her. This was obviously not the case as Regulus regarded Ally so highly and loved her so much.

The head boy and head girl walked in and begun delegating their duties. To her surprise, Ally was going to be patrolling with Lily Evans this term which she was gutted about but she thought it would be nice, talking to another girl for once.

They left the compartment after a while but Ally hung back so she could speak to Regulus. Who had also walked slowly as he had wanted to talk to her.

"I'm sorry," they both said at the same time

"You go Cece," Regulus said with a smile

"I'm sorry for leaving your house like that Reggie, it wasn't your fault I was just upset that they thought they could make a choice like that for me but I was extremely unfair and didn't even consider the situation or position you might have been in!"

"Cece, it's alright. We don't have to get married, your brothers are bloody brilliant and surprisingly you made quite the impression on Cissy. We don't have to be married," he said with a grin