As Maryse arrive at the coven she was greeted by another witch, Mary who was helping with arrangements.

"We have gotten the gold dress for the wedding ceremony but we also need to complete the witches wedding ceremony before sunset, Is Alec not here," Mary asked?

Maryse nodded "he wasn't feeling to well but may I see Victoria, there is a few things that need to be addressed,"

Mary nodded and led her to Victoria room where she was laughing with Abby and Cassie.
As soon as Victoria saw Maryse, Cassie and Abby picked up the cue to leave along with Mary.

Maryse stared at Victoria and walked infront of her. She noticed Victoria was shorter than she expected and young. She was expecting someone older.

" How old are you," Maryse asked?

"18," Victoria replied looking down. She didn't want to make eye contact with her.

"Look at me when I speak to you, and these are the rules of the institute, I'm sure you can read it on your own. Make sure all your stuff is packed because we will be taking it to the institute tonight," Maryse spoke sternly.

Victoria looked up and with half a smile replied "of course and I will read them,"

"don't just read them, you will follow them," Maryse replied handing her the rules and walking out of the room leaving Victoria to read the rules.

Institute Rules
1- No Magic
2- Not allowed in any Shadowhunter meetings
3- Is only allowed out the Institute with another shadowhunter
4- Will NOT speak to any witches present unless husband is near

As Victoria read the rules "No fucking way,"

Victoria was fuming and went to Josephine
"How am I suppose to practice or even see anyone, if I'm expected to follow this,"

Josephine looked over the rules and replied "Doesn't matter, you are marrying a Lightwood, I suggest you follow the rule," Josephine replied and followed up "Is there anything else,"

Victoria was still fuming but knew it's be better not to argue
"I hate them already," Victoria thought and started walking to where Mary was sitting, she knew tomorrow was her wedding ceremony.

Victoria was frustrated that the dress was gold, she hasn't seen her husband, she doesn't know his name
"Ugh I should've asked for his name," Victoria yelled.

"it's Alexander," Mary replied as she heard Victoria frustration.

"What else, is he old," Victoria asked?

"I'm not sure," Mary said as she passed Victoria.

Victoria sighed and just accepted her fate. She was basically going to be trapped for the rest of her life.

"My palms are sweaty," Victoria thought as she rubbed it against her dress to dry out her hands.

Victoria sat with Mary as she went over all the shadowhunter and witch ceremonies

"Can I take my grimoire and spell books, I still want to learn, even if I can't practice," Victoria pleaded

"Sure, now sleep, tomorrow is a big day,"

Mary left Victoria alone as she laid in bed. She knew it was going to be a sleepless night and a long day tomorrow.

-At the Institute-

Alec was tossing and turning, his "wife's" belongings arrived earlier and he didn't want to touch them. The others thought it would be nice to decorate the room and add her stuff which frustrated him more. After thinking too much he got up too see if Jace was awake.