Jisung furrows his eyebrow. "Why? And why me?"

"Because you're her partner. I can't explain more than that, but please."

Jisung thinks about it. It wouldn't be too much work. He can do the other stuff. "Okay."

Sungchan nods his head, grateful he said yes. He doesn't want Hwara to be burdened with guilt for killing innocents if she understands emotions ever. Guilt is a strong feeling, one that could cause irreparable harm to a person.

Jisung leaves the room to go to the third floor, walking into his room. Quickly, he packs up all of his clothes into a suitcase before gabbing some other things. He fits in some photos, some watches, his favorite gun, and finally the Elris files.

Hwara's currently just packing up a bunch of clothes. She needs to say bye to Sungchan, although he'll probably visit her often.

After finishing packing, she walks down to the first floor to see Sungchan and Jaehyun standing there.

"Hwara!"

Sungchan rushes over to his sister, giving her a big hug before ruffling her hair. "Be safe, okay?"

Hwara rolls her eyes. "I guess?"

Jaehyun then walks over to the, giving her the bag for her medication. "Don't forget to take these. It's important."

Hwara just nods her head. The rest of Dream heads into the garage, signaling that she has to go now.

"I'll see you both later."

***

Hours later, everyone arrives at a pretty big house that isn't as big as the NCT mansion. Of course, there are still four bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, many bathrooms, and a dining table. But other than that, it's not as big as the castle that has around thirty bedrooms at least.

They all walk inside, with Dream feeling much more relaxed. They feel much more comfortable here because this has always been their cave.

Hwara looks around the house to see that it isn't big—a lot of the areas are actually quite small for eight people. It's definitely enough for four people, however. It's different. She likes different. She's so used to having big spaces and such that she's never lived in a relatively smaller space. She's never even shared her room with anyone as far as she can remember.

"Wait! Before you all go into your rooms, we have to redo room arrangements!" Mark yells out to Donghyuck and Chenle, who are eager to go find their room.

"Right, we have Hwara now."

"Yeah, idiots."

Everyone crowds onto the couch, with Hwara being sandwiched by Jeno and Renjun. "Whoever wins this game gets to choose their roommate..."

After an entire hour of screaming from everyone except Jisung, who was just laughing watching everyone, they eagerly waited for Hwara to tally up the points. They played around five games, with Hwara and Jisung both not winning once. Although, Hwara came close often. Jisung placed last on every single one.

1. Donghyuck
2. Jeno
3. Renjun
4. Mark
4. Chenle
5. Hwara
6. Jaemin
7. Jisung

Hwara sighs, realizing she didn't do that great. She'd never played Halli Galli before, so she didn't really understand the game. As for the other ones, she kept getting second or third.

"Mark!" Donghyuck yells. Both of them run off to go choose a room quickly. They run over to the room farthest from the kitchen, rushing over to it with their suitcases.