👑65👑

It was Monday morning, Chan and Felix arrived at the airport two hours before the flight and they had time to eat at McDonald's. Chan loved when Felix was buying himself a kids' menu because he loved the toys. They laughed at Felix's jokes with the toys he got this time and then they had to leave. 

Getting on the plane Felix looked at Chan. He wasn't scared of heights or something, but he hated the turbulence. Chan used to hug him every time he was scared. The first time Felix almost cried. 

"Are you scared, baby?" Chan asked, and Felix nodded. 

"Well, not that much, but it's winter, and maybe if there's something..." Felix mumbled. 

"It's okay. I'm here." Chan kissed him, taking his hand in his own. "Please, just don't think about it that much." Felix nodded. "I'm literally freaking out when you're not okay." Felix laughed at him. "Hey, this is not funny. I care about you." Felix continued laughing. "What?" 

"Do you remember how I cried the first time? And then I tried to tell my mum what I had done and you said that I was totally fine with it." Felix laughed harder. "She told you to stop lying." 

"And then your father told you to stop being a coward, but I assured him that I was crying." Chan laughed too, holding his hand still. 

"They didn't believe you." 

They got on the plane and took their seats. 

*** 

"Hey, honey..." Jennie's mother opened the door of her room. She was lying on the bed. "How are you, sweetie? We're back." 

"I can see it." Jennie hissed. 

"I... Baby, did it happen again?" 

"It happened. But you weren't here, Lisa was. Lisa and Jisoo and Rose. They were here, mom. I'm alone, I have to deal on my own with this whole house and you come here from time to time?" Jennie muttered. "Mom, I'm here on my own, I'm alone. Lisa's not talking with me, because I was the one to fuck everything up." Jennie started crying. "I can't be doing it anymore. I can't be the one to take care of everything. I'm still a fucking kid." 

"Jennie, watch your language, please!" Her mother said. "I see that you're broken..." Her mother mumbled, hugging her. "But I don't know what to do. I can't leave work, you father can't," she said and kissed her on the forehead. "I miss you all the time, but I can't do anything." 

"You can't do anything that people keep raping me, I know. Lisa can, but now she's not talking with me, because who was the one to leave her? ME. And now I keep calling her, she's not answering. And I feel like trash. I can't breathe the right way, my head is spinning all the time and I feel like throwing up all the time." 

"Did you eat?" Her mother asked. 

"Yes." 

"When?" 

"On Saturday?" she mumbled. "Or on Friday... Don't remember," she answered. 

"Please, come and have lunch with us. Okay?" 

"I don't want daddy to see me like that." She whispered and looked at her mother. "He's going to ask too much." 

"What really happened?" 

"Lisa told me something and I had to talk with her about it, but I left her. Now she's mad at me, Jisoo told me that she won't listen to me anymore, everything's over." 

"And who did..." 

"A friend. He was mad. I'm over this. But I can't live without Lis. I miss her so much." Jennie said and stood up from there, she went to the window and looked through it. She stood like that for a couple of seconds until she fainted. Her mother took her body and woke her up quickly. She looked at her daughter's pale face and took a deep breath. 

"You have to eat, honey." 

"Where I am?" 

"Home?" 

"Mum, I'm scared." 

"Sh...." Her mother smiled a bit. "I will go get some water for you, okay?" 

"Sure." Jennie nodded. She waited until her mom came and she came with her dad too. The glass of water was soon in Jennies shaking hands and she drank it. 

"Baby, what happened?" 

"Please, we have to hire someone to keep an eye on her. She's big enough to live alone, but she's not living. She's not eating and I assume she doesn't drink much water too. She needs someone." 

"Lisa," Jennie whispered. "Call her." 

"You're not calling a teenager. I will find someone." 

"Mum, please call Lisa." 

"Give me your phone.." She took Jennie's phone and tried calling Lisa again after Jennie tried too many times. "She's not answering." 

"She's the only one I need now," Jennie whispered. "But I'm sleepy." 

"Sleep, honey." 

Her parents left her to sleep and they both came downstairs. Her mother looked at her husband and rolled his eyes. "How do we find that girl Lisa?" 

"I don't need a teenager to keep an eye on her, I need someone that has brain cells." 

"She wants Lisa. Whatever that means, I will brink Lisa and that's it, okay?" She said ready to call Lisa until she finally answers. 

"Okay, if she's not getting better, then you're going to be the one to blame." He said with his deep voice and Jennie's mother looked down. 

"What should I do? She's not going to be good with anyone else." She mumbled. "Three babysitters already left us because she was driving them crazy." 

"What do you want me to do? To leave someone her age to babysits her?" He rolled his eyes. "Do whatever you want to, but if this Lisa doesn't make her start thinking again, I'm hiring someone trustful," he concluded.