👑72👑

Happy holidays, kings and queens!
Happy holidays, lovelies!

Love, SD

It was late morning on 24th, Chan was playing with Felix's hair, while the boy was texting Hyunjin. It was one of those times when nothing was on Chan's mind at all and he just stood there smiling. Hyunjin told Felix about the present, it was there already and he waited for the next day so that Jisung would finally open it. He also told him that Jisung had a new nickname and it was Jiji, which Felix found cute.

"Baby, I know you're not sleeping, is Felix awake?" Chan's mum asked through the door and Chan laughed.

"Yes, take him out of his phone, please!" He answered.

"Hey, I am texting Hyunjin!" Felix protested and left his phone. "The teddy bear is there and everything is done." Felix said and got up from the bed. Chan smiled at him, watching his back while he was dressing up. "I have to cook, you go see if mum wants any help on whatevershe is doing." Felix said coming closer to Chan so that he can kiss him and smiled at him.

"Text me when you can, okay?" Chan mumbled and stood up from the bed to get dressed too.

"Yes, love!"

Felix left him and went to the kitchen where Chan's mum was already baking cookies. Felix washed his hands and then he turned to the counter where he could see the dough for the cookies. "What can I help you with?"

"Well, you can cut the cookies, I will start preparing for the dinner, okay?" Felix said that he was fine with it and started cutting cookies in different shapes. "Do you want me to play some music?" Chan's mum asked, and Felix said that he would love to.

"But I apologize if I start singing." He laughed.

"I actually miss you singing around the house." Chan's mum chuckled and went to the radio to turn it on. There was a song that was at its very end and a few seconds later a new one started. Felix started singing and Chan's mum stopped doing whatever she was and she just looked at him. He smiled looking at her and she interrupted him. "Can you finally do something about your singing skills?"

"Nah, I don't think I have to. Plus, Chan's career is more important to me." Felix sighed.

"Felix, baby, Chan maybe my son, but you have to follow your dreams." She adviced him. He smiled thinking about Chan and replied. 

"He's my only dream." 

*** 

"Chris is here!" Felix's dad yelled. 

"Does she need help?" Chan asked, trying to take his shoes off. "Felix is with mum, they're cooking like always." 

"In the bedroom." Felix's dad said and went into another room, leaving Chan. 

"Good morning, mom!" Chan entered the bedroom and saw Felix's mom trying to wrap a box in wrapping paper that wouldn't be enough for it. "Hey, hey!" 

"Oh, Chris, can you help me?" she asked and he shook his head. 

"I will, but this piece of paper is not enough. We can wrap this present. It's smaller and it would fit." He said and took a smaller box to wrap it in the piece of wrapping paper. "Can you please pass me the ribbons?" 

"Yes, here you go!" 

"Here. This one is ready." She took the present from Chan and sighed. 

"This is the board you ordered." She gave him a big box and he smiled taking it. 

"I actually have two presents for him." 

"Oh, really?" She asked him and took another box to wrap. "Which is the other one?"

"A ring." 

"He loves accessories and jewelry... He's gonna love it, I'm sure!" She said, imagining Felix's smile on his face. 

"An engagement ring," Chan said. 

"Chris, are you kidding me?" She almost yelled. 

"Not at all." He muttered. "We talked about how we're almost like one big family and he told me that we're boyfriends until a ring is on his finger. And I went out to buy one because I really want this. I know he does too and I feel you like my own mum, I know he feels the same with my parents..." 

"Chris, this is awesome! He's...." Felix's mom smiled so brightly. "He's so in love with you, he's always thinking about you first and then about himself. You're his whole world."

 "So, you don't mind me proposing to him and marrying him?" Chan looked at her and waited for an answer to come. 

"No! How could I? You've been there all the time, you've helped him so many times, you take care of him always, you stay with him no matter what and..." she stopped and looked at him. "Let's be honest, Chris, I was hoping that this is going to happen. When the scandal happened I was scared that you're going to leave him, but when he told me that you decided to move to Korea I was happy about the fact that you're not gonna leave him. Then when one day he told me about one of your fights, I was scared that he might leave you because he was broken, but the day after that he called me and told me that he loves you way too much and he's going to try talking to you." 

"Wait, he told you about a fight? When?" 

"It was maybe the first month after you moved to Korea." 

"Fucking Jennie." Chan rolled his eyes. 

The first fight they had since they moved to Korea was the hardest one for both of them. When they got there and Jennie and Chan met, she wanted to be around him anytime. One day she kissed him on the cheek and Chan was way too shocked to do anything, so he just stood there with the face "uh, anyways". When he got home, Felix was mad. He yelled at him, he tried to punch him and he went to sleep at five pm. He didn't talk with him the other day, but the day after that he told him he wants to speak it out. When Felix understand that Jennie wants to be with his man, he told Chan that he doesn't like anyone being around him and he told him that he has to stop leaving her to do whatever she wanted to. 

"What? "

"There's a girl that thought that I wouldn't mind being kissed on the cheek in front of everyone and Felix saw it," Chan mumbled. 

"I meant that I would be happier and I would prefer you to be next to her. I know I can trust you and I know you truly love him. You've been together for years." 

Desired / Chanlix /जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें