Happy birthday? 🥳🤮

Começar do início

Ness: it's just me bryce...

Bryce: ness? *he comes and opens the door* ness I fuck'd up. I fuckd up my whole friendship with him I just want to die!

*he throws his phone across the room and falls on his bed*

Ness: look I want to die too. I told josh that I don't feel that way anymore but I lied because I feel like, if I'm...like this...I- I don't know how he'll feel about me after that and, Bryce can I tell you something and you'll promise not to tell anyone josh is the only other one that knows.

*he nods and looks at me as I sit on the ground right next to his bed and he sits next to me*

Ness: I can't have kids...

Bryce: I'm sorry-

Ness: no there's more. When I was 14 I got pregnant and my abusive dad kicked me in my vagina and I was bleeding everywhere so my mom called the ambulance and the police for my dad and when I woke up my mom was crying and the nurse told me that because of the accident with my dad I can't have kids he bursted my and broke all my eggs...and my uterus so I don't get my period every month I get it every 8 months. Btw josh didn't know that part he only knows that I can't have kids so yea.

Bryce: I'm so sorry ness, is your dad in for life? Or.

Ness: no he's getting out tomorrow actually and he knows where I am and I'm scared that he's gonna do something to me again-

Bryce: ness. I'm gonna make sure no one hurts you ever. Ok?

Ness: ok...I know it's technically cheating but can I please kiss you?

*he looks over at me and looks me up and down and just slams his lips on mine. We start making out when we hear*

Josh: what. The. Fuck? I'm done with this bullshit

*he slams the door I try running out but Bryce tells me to stay*

Bryces POV:

Ness: ok...I know it's technically cheating but can I please kiss you?

*I look over at her and I'm confused but I also really want to I look her up and down and smash my lips against hers we start to make out when Josh walked in and right there in that moment I know I lost my best friend forever I start tearing up and ness goes to stand up but I tell her to stay I run after him and he turns around and pushes me against the wall*

Josh: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT MAN?! I CNAT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW YOUR A FUCKING MAN WHORE YOUR A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Bryce: IM THE MAN WHORE YOUR THE ONE DATING SOMEONE YOU MET ON OMEGLE AT LEAST I HAD A REAL LIFE CONVERSATION WITH HER BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!

Josh: your a fucking bitch. AT LEAST I FUCK'D HER!

Bryce: at least I'm not a bitch ass whore that doesn't give a shit about anyone except myself. I care about her ok? You are going why to fucking fast the day you meant her you said you loved her the day after you fuck'd her. What are you gonna do next are you gonna propose to her tonight?! Get a grip! Just leave I don't want you here anymore!

Josh: Bryce come on man-

Bryce: I said leave!

*he walks out the front down guess he's taking his stuff tomorrow then nessa comes out*

Ness: where is he?

Bryce: I kicked him out I'm not dealing with his bullshit.

*I really want to kiss her again and when we lock our eyes I start leaning in but she backs up*

Bryce: what? What's wrong?

Ness: Bryce. Why did you just try and kiss me?

Bryce: because...I want to. You know I have followed liv for a while now and I have seen you in her lives and I asked her about you in DMs and she said that you were single and you are so fucking cute and sweet and kind and I broke up with Addison Rae! The Addison Rae because I liked you. Let's try to make josh feel jealous ok? We fake date! I get the part where I get to "date" the person I like and you get to make josh jealous it's a win win.

Ness: ....ok. if you fuck up I'm going to find josh and get back with him.

Bryce: ok. Thank you nessa. And just to let you know I'm not gonna rush into anything ok?

Ness: ok. So are we talking or dating?

Bryce: I would love to be dating. If that's what you want.

Ness: yea of course. Should we post about it?

Bryce: yea! Sure!

⭕️brycehall✅

Tagged: nessabarrett Liked by: kiocyr, oliviaponton, addisonrae, TikTokroom, 100

Liked by: kiocyr, oliviaponton, addisonrae, TikTokroom, 100.k more...

Comments:
Addisonrae: OMG SOOO CUTE!
Joshrichards: moved on fast
Oliviaponton: did I miss something?
Kiocyr: ok...😶
Jadenhossler: 😳 did I miss anything?
TikTokroom: #baewatch 😍

____________________________________
A/N ~ sorry I didn't post anything for 2 days but do you like this episode? I don't know if I do or not but I think you kinda get the idea of what I'm trying to do for the story.