Ch.2 Dinner Conversation

Ryder POV: I called the pups in for dinner through their pup tags. It did not take long for them all to get in, but i could tell something was bothering one in perticualr. Chase.

Ryder: Chase is everything okay?

Chase: Yes Ryder just thinking about something.

Ryder: Okay.

Chase POV: If there is one thing that realy is confusioning me it is how did Marshall know where Skye was hiden.

Chase: Marshal?

Marshall: yeah?

Chase: How did you know Skye was in my pup house while you where seeking?

Marshall: It was a lucky guess. Yes a lucky guess.

Chase POV: None of it makes sense. I tell him to look behind the lookout. He found Rocky which I did not know he was there and it looked like Rockt was mad. So maybe Rocky had told Marshall where Skye was. Hmm.

Chase: Rocky?

Rocky: Yeah?

Chase: Did you tell Marshall where Skye was hidden?

Rocky: What!? No why would I do that.

Skye: Yeah Marshall how did you know where I was hidding I could have won by makeing you give up.

Marshall: It was a lucky guess I already told you.( Marshall said a little angered)

Chase: Don't get so defensive.

Marshall: Sorry it was just a lucky guess though.

Chase: Okay. Rubble where did you hide?

Rubble: I dug a hole and hid in that, and zuma was by the water if you wanted to know.

Zuma: I thought it was a good spot I did not expect to get found.

Chase: I did not expect Skye to get found in my pup house. Although it was kinda my fault.

Skye: No its not.

Chase: Yeah I had gotten angry and started to move around and then he saw you behind me.(Thinking: Why was a so over protecting of Skye when Marshall was gonna look in my pup house?)

Skye: It's not you fault Chase it's no ones fault

Ryder: are you pups ready for your treats?

All Pups: Yes!

Ryder: Okay here you pups go.

All pups besides Marshall: Yum.

Chase POV: I had notice that Marshall did not eat his pup treat and gave it to Rocky.

Chase: Marshall?

Marshall: Yeah?

Chase: why did you give Rocky your pup treat?

Marshall: No reason I just don't want it.

Chase: Marshall you love the pup treats almost as much as rubble. You would never give your pup treat up.

Rubble: Yeah you love them.

Skye: Did you guys make a deal while we where playing hide and seek.

Rocky: What!? No why would i do that.

Skye: I don't Know.

Chase: Marshall, Rocky told you that Skye was hiding in my pup house didn't he.

Marshall: Fine you caught me. I did not want to give up because if I gave up and Skye won I would Have had to give her my pup treats for a week.

Chase: So yoh told Rocky if he told you where Skye was so you would not have to do that.

Marshall: Sigh. Yeah, but why do we have that rule?

Chase: Because its hard to make the seeker give up and if someone manages to do that thet should get a reward.

Marshall: Yeah but the seekers never give up.

Chase thats because usually ever one is found. Skye could have been tbe first one of us to make the seeker give up.

Marshall: And?

Chase: And you where scared to lose to a girl Marshall.

Marshall: What no I umm...

Ryder: Time for bed pups good night.

All pups: Good night.

Marshall POV: Thank god saved by bed time thats a first.

There is chapter 2 of my story dont forget to tell me what you think in the comments. Most importantly if you have not check out icandream05 she has an amazing paw patrol series going. Show her some love and vote for her story.