•Gʀᴇᴇɴ Eʏᴇs Iɴ Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ•

A house sat on the top of a hill, it looked well over abandoned. The wall paper peeling off with vines covering the sides of the house, the windows were cracked and shattered on the ground. Spray paint was everywhere on the walls, the moon shined brightly as it reflected off the broken glass through the window. The inside of the house was trashed, old photos were ripped apart from the previous owners, mold growing on the sides of the walls.
"𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺, 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.."
A girls voice spoke as a male and female teenager walked towards the house, the female most commonly known as Lily looked towards the house.
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽.. 𝖼'𝗆𝗈𝗇, 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄?"
The male looked over at her before laughing slightly,
"𝖶𝗁𝗒? 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽? 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎~?"
The blonde boy laughed as he turned on the flashlight, walking up towards the houses ruined door. Lily huffed before running after him,
"𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗈𝗑! 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽..! 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍.. 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝖽, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗂𝗇?"
Maddox ignored her, opening the door before stepping inside.
"𝖠𝖭𝖸 𝖤𝖵𝖨𝖫 𝖣𝖤𝖬𝖮𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖳𝖮 𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖴𝖲?"
Maddox paused for a moment hearing nothing.
"𝖲𝖾𝖾? 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋-"
He got cut off from a crash coming from the worn out kitchen, one of the glasses had fallen down shattering on the tile floors. Lily froze, slowly bringing her gaze back towards the blonde hair teenager.
"𝖲𝖾𝖾?! 𝖶𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄.."
Maddox just shook his head grabbing Lily's hand, dragging her towards the kitchen before pointing towards a window.
"𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅."
Lily just nodded looking towards the broken glass, yeah.. he was right.. Ghost aren't real anyways, the female looked back before nodding once more. Bringing a smile to the boys face,
"𝖭𝗈𝗐~! 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾."
The two ran off looking around the house, at moments Lily felt something was watching them. But shook it off from her just being paranoid, but little did they know two glowing green eyes watched from the darkness.
Nothing to strange happened at first, before the two teenagers walked up towards a room on the upper level. It appeared to be a child's room, the walls were a faint pink colour, though the pink had been washed away from the sun heating on it for so long. Spider webs covered the walls, the only thing that was kept in contact in the room was a stuffed bear that sat in the middle of the room. It was brown with fluffy fur with two bright blue button eyes, looking up at them.

"𝖠.. 𝖳𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋..?"
The male spoke letting go of the others hand, he walked towards it, as he was about to grab the bear he heard a voice.. like a child. He looked up to be met with two glowing green eyes and a little girl that sat near the shadows, her brown hair matted with blood and leafs.
"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌.."
The child spoke, her voice was ruff.. as if it sounded like she hadn't talked in a while. Before the boy could speak up, the child smiled tilting her head as she stepped out from the shadows.
"𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒?"