⭐️CHAPTER TWO(2)⭐️

~Miami  'Ami-Mya' Rose Maddison P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)~

"We!!! I can't believe I lost Liyah at the age of 8 years old like I think it's all my fault for getting involved in the hood life from a young age, Jah" I spoke to him with my teardrops streaming down onto my face freely like a waterfall .

He started to pull me into a hug as he told me "It's not your fault that you lost one of your most closest friend but look at the positive side...You still have your best friend Micheal 'Lamar' White IV aka Trippie Redd who always keep an eye on you whenever you were absolutely down, Ami-Mya" as he continued to speak "Don't let anyone drag you down just because you lost one of your most closest friend like I know you it wasn't your fault"

I just thought to myself "I should've never got involved in the hood life at the age of 8 years old to be fair I sorta regret it" as I started to pick up the knife which I made fresh cuts all over on my wrists with teardrops pouring down onto my face freely like a waterfall. My cousin brother Jahseh 'Dwayne' Ricardo Onfroy aka XXXTENTACION came into the bathroom as he caught me crying so he asked me "OMG!!! I just thought you wasn't feeling well so should we just stay home and miss school, Ami-Mya?" with a really worried look on his face.

I changed my outfit last minute as I decided to wear my khaki green cropped hooded bomber jacket on top of my khaki green off the shoulder crop top (revealing my shoulders & revealing my stomach), khaki green off the shoulder crop top (revealing my shoulders & revealing my stomach), black distressed skinny jeans (rolled up at the bottom of my jeans, ripped at the bottom of my jeans plus the front of my jeans & revealing my ankle bones), gold moschino chain necklace around my neck, gold massive hoop earrings, black metallic platform lace-up combat boots and black beanie on top of my electric blue extremely curly & frizzy long length Afro hair (with a bit of fringe sticking out of my black beanie).

I looked at the tattoo that I had on my left arm like I remember how I was feeling when I got the tattoo at the age of 16 years old after a few years of Liyah's death and I just still wonder to this day if she is okay in heaven.