Vampires and dice

Blood dripped of it's fangs and dribbled down it's chin before dripping in to the stew of flesh and drying blood below. The rotting corpses could not be even recognised as his former family members. And his fate was looking the same. As tears rolled down his cheeks mirroring the blood on his opponents, he prepared him self.

"Ready to role jack? You could join my privet collection you know?" the vampire taunted over the table. Jack new what that would mean. He new very little of the dark world but the cruelty of vampires was incomparable. Just to night he had seen as his parents lost dice to the monster the joy that it took in animating there lifeless bodies with stabs of pain and the poison in his venom. He would torture there soles in his hand after ripping them from there bodies with his fangs.

You see vampires aren't like what you see in films. They can't be caring or even feel love and sorrow. There fangs deliver a venom that can burn at your mined. They have a link with this poison and can manipulate your body while you still see and feel as your body asnswers to another mined. They do drink blood but not as a nesesaty, just a tradition, like the dice. They will never kill you unless they beat you in a game of dice first. Technically there's nothing stopping them but computes stick to there own rules. Even if they don't listen to any one else's. And that why Jack was faced with this situation. His family had all played and lost and he was the only one left.

"ready?"jack asked

"always" the vampire replied. Then they cast...