_

(IM SORRY THIS IS SO BAD AAAAA

i thought i should clarify i dont ship these 2 anymore, i just see them as really good friends, so i wont be writing a second part to this

with that out the way i hope you enjoy this horrible piece of literature)

It was Christmas Eve and Fire Spirit Cookie was sat outside the town centre, where the Christmas party was held that year, Cheesecake Cookie was hosting it as usual and as expected with any party she hosts, the building was filled with decorations ~galore~!

Not to mention the bunch of delicious festive food on the table emitting a wonderful scent, the scent that brought many other cookies there.

 He just watched as many more cookies went inside to the party, if it was any other night he'd burst down the door and join in but... Fire Spirit Cookie never liked Christmas that much, he rarely got christmas photos, but when he did he looked miserable.

No one knew why he didn't like Christmas, though rumours did go around that he got rejected by a certain cookie on Christmas Eve but... He could surely just move on, right?

Hearing the cheers and laughs from the party going on inside, he slumped against the wall. He felt all alone out in the cold, well he would be if he wasn't a literal eternal flame as he likes to call himself, he looked down and saw most of the snow around him melted, he long was he there for?

Looking up at the sky, Fire Spirit Cookie let out a depressed sigh, 

"i should probably just go home, I'll tell everyone I was sick or something," he muttered to himself, trying to not tear up.

He took one seemingly last look through the window, everyone in there was having a good time, he saw Cocoa Cookie too, she was holding Mint Choco Cookie's hand...

Fire Spirit Cookie let out a weak smile, trying his hardest to feel happy for her and her presumably boyfriend. 

He next looked at his best buddies who invited him there in the first place, Knight and Princess Cookie, as a joke, Knight Cookie decided to glue plastic reindeer ears to his helmet and Princess Cookie got her dad to make both of them matching Christmas jumpers to wear tonight, Fire Spirit Cookie didn't know if this proved the rumour that was going around that the two of them are dating, but he found it cute nonetheless.

 Fire Spirit Cookie frowned, he was happy the others were enjoying the party, but he still felt sad and lonely,

"maybe I should go now," he muttered to himself again.

He began to slowly float away from the building, the further he flew away, the slower he flew until he stopped completely, the truth was he didn't want to leave, he didn't want to be alone that christmas, he didn't want to-

"go where, sir?" said a mysterious voice from behind him.

shit

Fire Spirit Cookie turned his head to see a cookie with dazzling long green hair and what looked like armour.

The mysterious voice spoke again, "I thought you were attending the party inside the building, sir?"

He struggled to think of anything to say to the mysterious cookie, he looked around thinking of something to say, this only made him more suspicious to the mysterious cookie as she lowered her eyebrows,