The long way down

Start from the beginning

It was quite large, stoves and and ovens were everywhere, truly was a luxury kitchen even if it was a few centuries behind in technology.

You and Scarlett began. About 10 minutes Scarlett had asked you something

"Y/N..what was life like before all of you know...this"

At first you didn't say anything. You sat down in the most comfortable position you could find.

"To be honest...dull, I didn't really have much, a crappy job and crumby apartment..Of course I have a family but I guess I was never extremely close with anyone. Expect maybe mom but she's probably moved on by now..."
You said

"...I'm sorry..."
Scarlett replied her wolf ears slanting at your response

"You know it's funny...The one who did this to me...I cant shake this feeling that I like her..even after all this..."

"Oh? Soooo, you have a thing for her?"
Scarlett ask's

"Y-yeah I guess so..."
You replied

"But why? Didn't she take your life away? Turned you into some pet for people like me. How are you not upset?"

"Maybe it's because I was just so lonely that it doesn't really bother me as much, I mean don't get me wrong...I hate this...but I like her more. For a while I think she was being genuine. She looked almost guilty the day Silvia took me..."

"I see..."
Scarlett said.

"What's her name?"

"Robin.."
You replied

"Lucky girl"
Scarlett said smiling

After that quick conversation the two of you had finished. Scarlett had brought you back out only to be greeted by Silvia..

"Hello Scarlett..."
Silvia said

"Morning miss.."
She replied

"Where's the pet..."
Silvia asked

"....uh I have no idea"
Scarlet replied holding you behind her back

"Oh Scarlett....your a terrible liar...where is he?"
Silvia said sadistically

"....I won't let you people hurt him anymore!!"
She said

"Scarlett! How dare you, I give you a nice home for and your sisters and this is how you repay me?.....Maybe this little pet was a bad call...seems to be causing more trouble than he's worth."
Silvia said

Your heart sank. Soon Silvia had started raising her voice, she then grabbed Scarlett and began gripping arm tight...too tight

"Stop it hurts!!"
Scarlett screamed as Silvia gripped harder

"Give hime to me now!!"

Then something happened, a snap went of in your nerves, you couldn't take it anymore. You climbed up Scarletts arm revealing yourself. You were very enraged to see Scarlett hurt in such a way, with out thinking you bit Silvia....

"Little one no!!!"
Scarlett screamed

Silvia's face turned furious....like a raging forest fire had just started In her soul.

"You little....RAT!!"
Silvia said gripping you by your Neck as she pried you off of Scarlett.

"I gave you so many chances, but you humans just don't learn do you?"
Silvia said tightening her grip.

"I think it's time I get rid of you..."
Silvia said

You began to panic

"No no I'm sorry please have mercy"
You begged again tears welling up.