"Is the sun bothering you?", Aria asked.

She glanced at the sky, squinting her eyes at the sight of the setting sun.

"It's not the sun that hurts my eyes, it's your face", Peter stated nonchalantly.

Aria rolled her eyes.

She took a seat beside the boy as Peter continued to snicker.

"Did you really not find anyone else while I was not here?", Peter asked.

Aria glanced at the boy and smirked.

"Are you sure you want to know that?", she chuckled.

She picked up a leaf and played with it in her hand.

She turned to the boy.
"Not one like you".

Peter smiled.

"I was asked several times to meet Lords and Princes and most of them were nice but I just really couldn't", she added.

"Besides I never really aged. So it would have been odd to the others".

Peter raised his brow, moving closer to the girl.

"You didn't age?", he questioned.

Aria shook her head.

"I stopped aging once you left. Everything was different after that. I had to watch people I love leave. I didn't age a day while every one else around me did and then eventually.. ".

She smiled sadly and the boy nodded in understanding.

"But I did get to attend quite a number of balls. Also received numerous gifts", she chuckled.

Her eyes lit up and she looked at the boy in amusement.

"Lord Rowan came back knowing you were gone".

"And I let him know that once his love for me outweighed the love for his mirror, I would marry him".

She grinned at the memory.

"The embarrassment kept him from coming back".

Aria laughed and her eyes met the boy who continued to look at her.

"Please keep smiling at me like that- ow! Alright! I'll pay attention".

Peter held his arm in pain as the girl shot him a glare.

Aria shook her head in disbelief and laughed.

The girl laid on the ground, smiling as Peter did the same.

He snaked his arm under her, wrapping his hand around her shoulder and bringing the girl closer.

Aria sank next to his figure and sighed, her eyes trailing the clouds and their different shapes.

"Aria?", Peter asked softly.

The girl hummed in reply as Peter continued to carass her arm.

"If we ever find ourselves back in England, will you be able to come with us?".

Aria's eyes fell, unsure of what to say and Peter noted her tense up beside him.

"Peter-".

"You're telling me after everything we've been through. After us losing each other and then finally finding each other, we have to let each other go again?".

Peter sat up straight, looking down at Aria with hard eyes.

His head sunk into his hands, his breathing loud and deep.