First Dead Girl...

Jack's POV

I sense something bad.

This is not good.

"Richard, check on the girls." I ordered and he bowed then left. I bit my lower lip and looked at mom who was relaxed. Emma was humming.

We waited for an hour and the first girl who finished put her dish on the first table. The other girls started to go in but Elsa was not yet here. Richard arrived and mom cleard her throat.

"Time's up." She yelled and stood up. She looked around the room and smirked.

"The girl who isn't here... of course.. loses." She said and the doors slammed open.

"I'm sorry if I was late, my queen." A calm voice said. I smiled when I saw Elsa walking in with her dish and mom pursed her lips. We were to judge the dish. Richard was the one assigned to write my scores for them.

The first was salty and I hate salty foods. I signaled Richard three. He wrote three on the paper. The highest score was ten.

The second was full of vegetables and I didn't like it. 5.

The third was bitter. I didn't like it. 4.

Fourth was sour. Really sour. My face curled up and I heard Emma and Elsa giggle. Hearing them giggle were music to my ears.

Fifth was good. But I don't eat fish. 6.

Sixth was nice. But i have to lower down the point to make Elsa win. (~~,). 6.

Seventh was ok. 6.

Eighth was really delicious. But the only score I should give is 7. Hehehe.

Ninth was hmm, I don't know. 3.

Tenth was... blah. And it smelled like mice. 2.

Eleventh was good. 6.

Now it's Elsa's. 10. It was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really delicious. I swear.

After a few minutes, Richard stood up.

"The average score is out. The girl with lowest point, loses. And the girl who lost is...."

I bit my lower lip. I'm really nervous.

"From Grecca Village." A girl gasped and i heard her crying. Wait, Elsa's village is.... Crystal Village. She.. she passed!    ҉~(˘▽˘҉)

The guards got her and she was out of the room. We could here her cry from here. I pity her.

"Now that the first girl is out. You should introduce yorself and we would test you... if your a junia or not." I saw mom smirk. The first girl stepped forward.

"I am Julie. From Presia Village."

"I am Paula from Xrain Village."

"Alyssa from Vilyen."

"Mae from Gratia."

"I'm Karen from Giginia."

"I'm Anne from Sohon."

"Mariah from Flaini."

"Julia from Ricager."

"Scarlette from Krame."

"Trisha from Trion."

"Rapunzel from Hetzel."

"I'm Elsa from Crystal Village."

I nodded and smiled at them.

"Congratulations." I whispered and they bowed. Then I saw the palace doctor, Ryan, walk to them.

"Julie is a junia. Paula is not a junia. Alyssa is a junia. Mae is not a junia. Karen is not a junia. Anne is a junia. Mariah is not a junia. Julia is not a junia. Scarlette is not a junia. Trisha is a junia. Rapunzel is not a junia. Elsa is...." Ryan stopped and checked Elsa's neck. He checked her pulse from her wrist and he stayed silent. I got nervous. Is my suspicions right? Is Elsa.....?

"Your majesty. Miss Elsa is the only Demijunia." Ryan bowed. My eyes widened. I was right.

"What!?" Mom stood up gasping. Demijunia. A half blood.

"She is a half blood. When is your birthday, Miss Elsa?" Ryan asked her and Elsa looked at me before answering.

"I'm turning 18 next, next week." Elsa said and Ryan nodded.

"She will be a complete non-junia when she turns 18 and will be like Prince Jack." Ryan said and Elsa furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I put my hand up.

"Let me explain this to you. Junia... means human. Non-junia means full blood. If your a demijunia, you are half blood and become fully nonjunia when you turn 18. When that happens, your life lasts forever. You never age." I said and the girls gasped.

"If junia means human... then what are you?" Elsa asked.

"Non-junias......." I paused for a second. They have to know.

"Are wolves..."

With what I said Elsa's eyes became worried.

"Jack... are you..."

"Yes, I am the one and only.... legendary wolf..."

Authors NOTE

*gasps* the truth is out! Jack is the wolf! But who kills when jack was sith elsa?

I made a chapter though I'm sick... again... and I'm not allowed to use wattpad tomorrrow. My mother strictly said.

So, I wanted to make a chapter and leave it a cliffhanger ^_^. At least, right?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW