"no no please bub—"

and before he could finish, she hung up. if alexis was being honest she wouldn't normally do such a thing. but she was tired of whatever was going on with karl and danielle.

karl frustratedly slammed his phone down, he sighs as he puts his hands on his face. "fuck." he was clueless as to how he could recover from such a thing.

so he phoned a friend.

"hey alex, i really need your help."

"yeah man, i was just gonna message you. i already know what you're gonna ask.. i saw that post and what you commented.."

alex was used to always being quackity around karl. where he cracks jokes and puts on a persona. and it felt unusual not to, or at least to be as serious.

karl sighed, "i didn't comment that though. i would never, cmon now!"

alex hummed, "i mean it did come from your account, so odds are stacked against you here."

"i called aj, but she didn't even let me explain. dude i don't want to mess this up." he spoke honestly, there was something in his voice that indicated he was truly hurt. "i really care about her. i would never do such a thing."

his friend sighed on the other side of the phone, "well try explaining to me what happened."

"so you know how my house has that constant issue where the heat or ac will literally just act up for no reason?"

"yeah that shit is so unreliable... psh i was freezing and that heater was truly terrible." alex recalled with a small chuckle.

"EXACTLY! i didn't want to be such a horrible guy so i asked danielle if she wanted to just stay in my room because that's where i have my small heater.."

"ohhhhh and she got into your bed and took that picture?"

"yeah, but look i didn't even have my phone on me! it wasn't even on my desk or anything, i had left it on my bed. i'm guessing she grabbed it or something to comment that bullshit knowing that aj would see it eventually."

alex's eyes widened as he let out a big, "OHHHH.."

"I KNOW."

"well shit dude, now you've gotta explain that to her. maybe message her?"

"yeah i will hold on." karl put his friend on speaker as he began to type what had actually happened.

but when he sent it, the message turned green.

message not sent!

"dude i think she blocked my number."

alex laughs, but immediately covers his mouth, "oh i'm sorry uh.. wow she did not spare any time. you really fucked this up, huh."

"i know! i know! can you maybe talk to her? she'll probably listen to you more than me."

he chuckled a bit, "i mean sure but i hope you know it's not a guarantee. i'll try my best."