ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ

Start from the beginning

"You talk a lot about loyalty Tommy!" Schlatt yells as we cross into the forest, I turn to listen to the drunk, shuting man. "But there's a fucking spy in your revolution!" I was thinking he was going to make a comment about the festival, I wasn't expecting that..

Dream pauses, and his shoulders are tight as he breathes slowly. Tommy looks like he's about to run his entire arm through the horned males face, Quackity is shocked and hurt, while I am just shocked. Schlatt was an avid lair, according to Quackity and Niki, but I don't think he's lying right now..

"There's a what?" I say, moving up to the front of our group. Originally, I was leading the way back to Pogtopia, Quackity in the middle and Tommy flanking us, but now with this information I was right in Schlatt's face.

The horned man smiles, and takes another drink of his bottle before throwing it on the ground. It shatters immediately but I don't flinch. Schlatt leans in slightly.

"There's a spy dear." I grimace, smelling his breath as it wafts up into my face as he swings around, stumbling into a nearby tree. Dream takes a step forward, and pulls the wasted President away, and then it hits me.

"That's why you were here.." I whisper as Dream tenses again, Sapnap and George having already left with lowered heads. Dream turns and faces me, tilting his head in an attempt to do something. "That's why you were here!" I laugh, shouting at the man in the mask.

Tommy is coming to my side, Quackity beside him, trying to pull me back into the forest but I pushed them off of me.

"You knew about the spy! You know who the spy is!" I'm shouting as Dream lets the president go, who is laughing and snickering at every step the man makes in my direction. The masked man, once my friend, was ripping his mask off and throwing in on the grass.

I was right. Just by staring at his expression I can tell, I was right.

Dream looks livid, like I had dug up his master plan, and Tommy's and Quackity's efforts to get back had stopped. They wanted to see this. I stare into the man's green eyes, seeing how they sift through mine, trying to get to my brain and stop it from working.

"You came to the meeting, not for trade, not for peace, but because you're working with fucking Jschlatt, aren't you, Dream?" I spit through a smile, watching how the anger festers in his eyes, throughout his body. Tommy and Dream have that in common, not controlling their emotions.

"You are playing both sides." I say confidently, matching a rhythm I could hear as I step around the man, watching as he followed every move I made. He evaluated his surroundings, looking for a break, trying to find some sort of crack that shows I was bluffing and didn't know anything at all.

But he knew, I was far too sharp to show any crack that deep, so instead he cracked.

"Fine! Yeah I know who the spy is, I've been playing both fucking sides-" Dream admits, and I stand with my boys on the forest edge. Tommy looks betrayed, and Quackity looks like he's about to climb the trees and jump off. I look at the two pitiful excuses of men in front of me and smile, victorious.

Dream runs his hand through his hair, a mad smile on his face, he has a new scar, the flesh still pink. This day just keeps getting better and better, until-

"Goddamn Vienna! I should've just killed you in that fire myself!" Dream shouts, ripping towards me, but is pushed back by Quackity before I could react. "I should've just killed you in your sleep!" spit flies from the man's mouth. I'm disgusted as some land on my boot.

"What fire Dream?" I say with a grimace, watching as the man in green smiles.

"Don't you remember your house?" Dream snickers, but Tommy gasps. I stand shocked as I remember the fire, the smoke, oh god the smoke.

I feel the color drain from my face, feel my fingers shake with anger as the president laughs behind him. "You set my house on fucking fire?! YOU WERE THE REASON I FUCKING DIED?!" I shout, ramming my finger into my chest.

I have ever shouted, have never raised my voice in anger, but dear God. This is a man I trusted, a man I thought was a friend at one point. Finding out you lost one of your lives to a friend, because of a friend- that is enough to justify murder.

Dream feels the anger radiating off of my body and melts into his own, creating a false sense of reality where he has the upper hand- I shake my head and back away. We'd settle this somewhere else. We'd battle this out somewhere else. I'd pay him back, somewhere else.

"You deserve the fucking world' I smile menacingly, seeing his drop slightly. "You ever tell Sapnap you killed his girlfriend? Or should I?" I hiss, and Schlatt stands, cracking his knuckles again, his hair completely wrecked as he spoke, interrupting the series of arguments.

"Since we are on the topic of betrayal- I'd like to say thank you to Quackity." Schlatt said, gesturing to the man with the navy beanie. We all whip our heads around to stare at the man as his eyes widen. This doesn't look good for him. Jschlatt continues, "Thank you for giving me a reason to dig up all the TNT under Manburg!" the man said, laughing as Tommy starts to shout.

"W-What did you do with it Schlatt?!" Tommy snarls, me having to hold the boy back with my hand as he tried to charge at the horned male who smiles and grins. The blonde boy I'm holding back is surprisingly strong, and it was taking an effort to hold Tommy back from ripping Schlatt the shreds. "What did you do with the fucking TNT Schlatt!"

"I rigged it under Pogtopia." Jschlatt smirks, unaware of the burning hole in the back of his head as Dream stares straight at him, mentally telling him to shut his mouth. I grin.

Tommy breaths in hard, and then breaks from my grasp a second later, being too swift for me to catch his shirt. He charges the black haired man, while I stand back, watching as Dream and Quackity break the unfair fight up before it even happened.

"You took everything from me!," Jschlatt shouts, hatred evident in his eyes as he stares at his former Vice President, who stares right back. "One way or another Quackity! If I die! I will destroy every-fucking-thing you ever cared about!

"I will hunt you down, and I will make you watch as I tear every single fucking thing you ever loved apart like they were nothing. I will watch as you break down, little by little, bit by bit. I will be the reason you die and you can fucking count on it."

𝟷𝟽𝟶𝟷 ᴡᴏʀᴅs