||𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐭𝐰𝐨||

( Will rewrite soon )

(Please read Conquest before reading Anarchy, this is a sequel)

sɪx ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ

An election was held for the people, four parties running for the office of President of L'Manburg.

Wilbur Soot/Tommy in party one- Pog2**
Fundy/Nihachu in party two- Coconut2**
Quackity/George in party three- Swag2**
Jschlatt in party four- Schlatt2**

Four when it was originally supposed to be one.

Tʜᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ

"ɪ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs,"

Vienna Blue, after her relationships between her friends began to strain, is sought out after an election turned south. She agrees to help the two hunted by their own people, Wilbur and Tommy, who she fought a war against not even a year ago.

Trust comes hard towards her and Tommy, and when Vienna decides to leave her home once again, who will she run to this time? What is she running from?

Tʜɪs, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ Aɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ

"I swear to god, if you aren't the spies I'm going to cry and jump off this hill."

ᴀɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙎𝙈𝙋

ᴛʏᴘᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀᴏ7
|ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴀʀᴄ ᴛᴡᴏ|

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

This story contains strong topics such as the following:

• Character death
• Consumption of alcohol
• Suicidal thoughts and/or actions
• Mature language
• Violence

If any of these make you uncomfortable, please do not read, I do not put TW on the chapters. Though I wish for it to be clear my intention is to not make anyone uncomfortable.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

• Some points in the story will be changed to fit my plot line, if this upsets you, I'm sorry.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I have made a new playlist for this story, and am working on a playlist for the first and third installment of the Hierarchy series.

If you'd like, you can find my playlist on Spotify!