-Holidays OneShot-

(They are wearing that. 👆And look at the description so you know how old they are, ps; Some things probably won't even make sense if you don't read the description.)

*************
❣︎𝖭𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖯𝖮𝖵❣︎
*************

The gang was at Amy's house, they all was having fun, y'know the usual things friends like those beautiful weirdos do. Until.... "Who the hell ate all of my cookies!?" Amy said angrily at her friends. "Well don't look at me! Tails was the one shoving all of the cookies in his mouth!" Knuckles shouted at her. "YOU LIAR! THERE ARE COOKIE CRUMBS ON YOUR FACE!" Tails yelled at the red echidna.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! KNUCKLES! JUST ADMIT YOU WAS THE ONE WHO ATE ALL OF AMES COOKIES!" Sonic yelled at him. "Ugh, faker, you shouldn't be talking. You have a poster of pinky that you kiss and dirty talk to everyday." Sonic looked at the person who said that, blushing with a shock and anger expression on his face. "You what everyday with a poster of me?" Amy looked at the angry yet embarrassed blue hedgehog.

"Nothing...Faker is just being faker.." Sonic mumbled under his breath. "Now, now, everyone. How about we all just calm down..?" Maria said to them. "I agree with Maria." Tikal and Sticks replied. "Everyone into groups please." Maria said to the gang. "Tails and Sticks, Knuckles and Tikal, me and Shadow, and lastly Sonic and Amy." Maria said to them. "Finally, I don't have to be with somebody who makes-out with a poster." Shadow crossed his arms and looked at Sonic.

"THAT WAS ONLY ONE TIME OKAY?!" Sonic said while covering Amy's ears. "I can still hear, you stupid bitch!" Amy yelled at him, causing Sonic to stop. "Come on Maria.." Shadows said and grabbed Maria's hand and left with her to talk outside. Tikal and Knuckles also went somewhere else outside and played in the snow. Tails and Sticks went to the kitchen just to have a conversation.

"Great, now it's just us." Amy complained. She crossed her arms and turned from the blue hedgehog. "Oh come on Amy, you're not the only one who doesn't want to be here." He rolled his eye while talking. She turned to face him again but this time full of anger. "Shut it punk!" Amy hissed at him. Sonic and Amy both kept staring at each other. They calmed down a bit and turned away from each other.

Sonic looked at Amy and grabbed her hand. She turned to him before they knew it, they was kissing each other. They both stopped after one minute but they quickly started to argue again. "WHAT THE HELL!?" They both shouted at the same time. "You idiot!" Amy yelled at him. They kept arguing for five minutes before kissing again. Once they stopped again they just turned away from each other blushing madly.

"We'll never speak of this to the gang ever.." Amy told him. "Definitely." He agreed with her.

**********************
❣︎𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺❣︎
**********************

Maria and Shadow started to build a snowman after talking for a while. "So, how is living with Dr. like?" Shadow asked her while putting the head on the snowman. "He's a good cousin, he just has his moments when he talks to himself." Maria said to him. She smiled as she was putting sticks on the snowman for arms.

Shadow smiled for a moment and walked up to her. "I'm glad you're here with us." Shadow said and hugged her. She hugged back and smiled. "Merry Christmas Shadow." Maria said to him. "Merry Christmas Maria. Merry Christmas." He told her. The two hugged for sometime and was happy to be with each for Christmas.

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my shitty Christmas story that barely makes sense— Due to Christmas being today, I won't be online as much because it's the holidays and I just spend it with my family. Again, Merry Christmas!