chapter twelve - Tommy!

A loud groan escapes (Y/n)'s lips as she was awoken from her slumber. Her eyes squinted, everything seems to be a blur. Her eyes then directed towards the green leaves of the birch trees as well as different colors of flowers were scattered on the floor.

She then realized she wasn't on her room. (Y/n) bolted up from her position and stared to look around "Where the fuck am I?" She whispered, wiping her pants that were covered in crumbs and dirt. Her gaze then landed on the boy with the beanie who is sleeping peacefully, leaning against a tree.

Her smile grew seeing him look so peaceful. She took a mental screenshot of his image before shaking the boy awake. "Wake up Quackity." She mumbled, but the boy just groaned and ignored her. With another attempt she shook the boy again, but this time with much more force "Wake up." She repeated with a groan, but then again she was met with a grunt.

Finally having enough, she walked towards the river that was fairly close to them and grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. She didn't even know where the bucket came from but she didn't really mind. Carefully walking towards the sleeping boy, she had held the bucket on top of his head, snickering at her stupid idea— which would probably resort to him being angry.

Without any second thoughts, she dunked the ice cold water on the poor boy who suddenly woke up because of the water. "What. The. Fuck!?" He exclaimed, standing up and looking at his now soaked clothes. His eyes directed up, seeing (Y/n) averting her gaze away from him and slightly giggling, hiding something behind her.

"Why the fuck did you dunk water at me?" Quackity, now enraged, asked (Y/n) who was still laughing to herself. She shrugged "Who gave you the idea it was me?" She managed to say the sentence without laughing and ending off with a innocent smile making Quackity more triggered. "Well first of all, we're the only ones on here. And second of all, I clearly see the bucket behind you." He pointed towards the bucket mysteriously on the ground next to the (h/c) girl.