The Night Part 1

[Apologise for this coming out so late]

It was nighttime Zenitsu got already tired of the whole day and inosuke's behavior and just got into bed, His bed (Japanise futon) Was next to Inosuke's since he always moves it around at night and next to the one from Tanjiro a bit farer away, who is already sleeping in bed.

Zenitsu's Pov

{Finally i can get some rest, This Day was pretty weird i just want to rest now and not get bothered by anyone} He thought to himself while laying in bed and slowly closing his eyes almost falling asleep.

Inosuke came after some time and actually cleaning where he ate, into the room with the beds. He remembered how Zenitsu said he doesn't want to get bothered and even though Inosuke would love to just piss him off right now he's just gonna let him rest for now he's pretty tired aswell anyways.

Inosuke layed down on the bed and put his boar head back on, Putting his hands behind his head and also slowly falling asleep.

A hour later at night.

Zenitsu couldn't really sleep well, he was moving around and around trying to get comfortable again. He moved closer to Inosuke he wasn't quite sure why he did that he just knew it made him feel saver and more Comfortable. Zenitsu slowly layed down on his chest and started blushing realizing what he just did.

Zenitsu's Pov

{ Oh my God oh my God- i totally forgot this boar never wears any type of clothing around his chest, Why have i gotten into this position he'll think I'm a total creep!!!} i thought to myself, I looked up to Inosuke while laying on his chest {i just want to see his face-} i thought and then moved his mask up,

Zenitsu looked at Inosuke who was sleeping deeply, he smiled and looked back down closing his eyes again {i just want this to never end..} the blonde thought and then slowly went back to sleep again.

Inosukes Pov

I felt something on me I was sleeping pretty well so i didn't really want to open my eyes but it felt like a person it was really warm, quiet heavy and breathing. I opened my eyes it was all blurry at first but then i thought i was dreaming.

I thought to myself {Zenitsu?! what is he doing here? He Literally said to me to not bother him and now he's just casually sleeping on top of me?!} I've got a little tense from the fact that he said i shouldn't bother him but now he's sleeping here.

But after just looking at him i started feeling a little warm and weird. I started smiling slightly and thought that he looks just really cute while sleeping. I shook my head and put my hand on my forehead.
{Why am i thinking such stuff again, I feel weird Aswell and my heart is just beating fast} I thought. But i also just feel good like that, I just don't want this to end.

Inosuke put his arms around Zenitsu and put his head closer to him, Being hidden in his hair. His heart felt like bursting out of his chest and also he just loved the smell of the blondes hair. Slowly after some Time He also fell back to sleep.

The next morning..