srishty: pappaa....!

sona: smilingly..aww...ur dad the great dr.surgeon checked his weight aa?

srishty:mumaa ee??

sona: ee weighing machine hi...she switches on it..and asks puppy to stand on it..

she jumps to it..

sona: no..!slowly..aaram se..!kharab hojayega..phir tumhare sindhi pappa jal jaate hi.!

seeing her weight..wow meri bachi 12 kg hi...! though she doesnt understand anything..about weights.and all somehing new displayed attracted her.....!

srishty: mummaa...u?

sona: also cheks her weight..and biting her lips..seeing she lost 2kg says: ..shukr hi..ki tumhare khadoos pappa nahi deka..!warna tho.....!

 srishty also climbs on it..and stands on her legs..

sona: arey...arey....ok.lets see.. combined weight....! 

they both chuckles for sometime....waters plants..and sits for dinner..!

sona msgs him...if he had started?

seeeing no response from him calls tulsi and found he had been in surgery since noon..!

sona feeding srishty: tumhare pappa ko na bilkul khyall nahi hi uske upar..saare duniyo ko gnaan dete hi..lekin khud ko nahi..! im sure afternoon me bhi kuch khaya nahi hoga..!

thinking for sometime about him..and seeing princess face which also changed looking at her...!she tries to chnage topic..and they both start watching cartoon...and srishty slept in between on her lap..!

she checks her mobile and finds his msg...ill be late sona...!plz have dinner and medicines and sleep..! 

she tries to call him...but again she is late...! involuntarily her hand dialed another number...tulsi

sona: tulsi...!sry tulsi bahut disturb karrahi hoo...tumhe

tulsi: madam...plzz sorry mat boliye...!

sona: rohit..?

tulsi: mam sir ot me hi..! aur ek case me..!

sona: did he ate anything?

tulsi:mam haa ek sandwich khaya..! 

sona: ok..! fine..!tq tulsi..!

sona: itne time se kuch nahi khaya aur ab sandwich..itna gnaan bhi nahi hi...ki gas form hojate hi..! she closes her eyes thinking about him....and dozes to sleep...!

 3:00 am:

he comes home...having really a hetic day asusual tiptoes to bedroom not to disturb their both sleep..!

he quickly changes and comes to bed...with sleepy eyes..and finds a plate and a note. Beside table lamp....!

i know its late...!but khake ...medicine leke hi solo..! 

i ve enquired from dr.punit that he changed potency of medicine ..so that one time a day is enough..! as afternoons tum lena almost impossible hi..! tum doc hi ho..! i know u can understand..! anyways khake hi lelo...!

he smiles at her...but expression got changed as he sees very very mild dinner thinks....ee diet bina....!

he dines and taking tablet sleeps...!

next day:

by the time he gets up...she leaves ...as she also had a very tight schedule...! and rohit asusual got busy in his work...!