𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

it was the next day and in a bit, your parents will meet your boyfriend. you put on a (your favorite color) turtleneck and black leggings. you adjusted your turtleneck and hand brushed your hair.

you wanted to wear your usual clothes, but your parents forced you to wear something 'nice.' right when you left your room, you hear the doorbell ring. "y/n, go get the door!" your mom said in excitement and your parents stand up from the couch.

you make your way to the door and opened it. "bb!!" he hugged you tight once he saw you. "oh...pumpkin! this is your boyfriend?" your dad asked and stood behind you while you were still getting squeezed. "he's so tall.." your parents' jaw dropped from lev's height.

he finally let go of you and smiled at your parents. "hello mr. and mrs. l/n. thank you for inviting me to dinner! i hope you had a safe flight on the way here!" he scratched the back of his neck.

'he's so sweet...' the parents' eyes sparkled. "come in! there's food waiting for you." the mother gestured. lev nodded and let himself in.

"you play volleyball? what position are you in?" your dad asked. the four of you were eating dinner. your parents on one side of the table while you and lev were on the other.

you ate your food and bowed your head down in embarrassment. you felt uncomfortable with your parents and lev in the same place, but they seem to be interested in him. "i'm a middle blocker. i'm really good too! you should come to one of my games, f/n already has before."

"really? that's amazing! we should definitely go."

"so enough about you, lev...let's talk about your guys' relationship." your mom cleared her throat. "did you guys kiss yet?" you instantly choked on your food once you heard that question. "oh come on, you guys didn't didn't you?" your father chuckled.

"yes, we did!" lev said confidently. "awe, that's sweet!!" she extended the 'e' in 'awe.' you covered your face with your two hands. "we should've been there to see you both kiss! we could've taken a picture-"

"DAD!" you yelled and he just laughed. "you two are really nice, i'm so glad i came here." lev smiled from ear to ear. "you're such a nice man, too! we're happy our daughter found someone like you." the other parent smiled back.

once they finished eating, lev began preparing to take his leave. "i should be going now, thank you for dinner!" he said while hugging you as if it was the last. "you're welcome, hope you can come again next time!" lev pecked you on the head and left.

"he's going to be a really good son-in-law and a husband." your dad wiped a fake tear off his eye. "dad, don't make anything weirder." you make your way to your room.