HAVE THE BABY?

"here..." he panted and dropped all of the things he got from the convenience store on the couch.

"i got you all of the snacks and other stuff you want as an apology."

you smiled a little. "good." you grabbed a bag of chips and started to eat them while continuing the show you were watching.

"are you sure you aren't mad at me?" he sat beside you.

"a little." you munched on the chips. you gently placed your hand on your stomach. you still weren't feeling well and your stomach hurt a bit.

"i mean, i've always been wishing for a family, y'know?" he hugged you and squished the side of his face against yours.

"how bout' you?" he added.

"uhm, well no..not in this way, i perhaps." you continued eating. "just- stop asking questions, let's just watch." lev hummed and stayed quiet for the rest of the time.

---

"no way, you got her pregnant?" kuroo's jaw opened and he dropped his ice cream on the floor (rip ice cream).

"yeah.." lev frowned.

"hey, what's the matter?" he wondered from the look of lev's face.

"it's just, i told her that she could get an abortion even though i've always wanted to start a family with someone i love. but for her, she doesn't."

"oh..well, just talk to her about it and you both will settle on something you'll both agree on. and if you have trouble, just come to me. yeah?" kuroo placed his shoulder on lev's shoulder.

he nodded and smiled. "thanks kuroo."

"no problem. now, i'm headin' off to see kenma now. seeya!" he then left.

---

lev came back home and turned the lights back on. "y/n?" he called out your name.

he looked everywhere but when he made it to the bathroom, he saw you staring at yourself in front of a mirror.

"lev.." you slightly clenched your fists.

"i..i think i want to keep it."