ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴍᴇᴛ.

- ', [chase rutherford] ꒱ ↷🖇

- you duetted a video of his where you were acting like the two of you were in a political argument.
- it appeared on chases for you page since he doesn't check his mentions, so he decided to follow you back before commenting "i won the debate"
- you messaged him on tiktok telling him that he didn't win. from there you two talked more everyday.

- ', [haley sharpe] ꒱ ↷🖇

- she made a dance to your song, you were estatic when you found out so you messaged her saying how you loved the dance.
- she took a couple days to reply, but she said that she loved your song and complimented the production and your voice.
- you two talked everyday since then as your personalities went very well together.

- ', [hamzah the fantastic] ꒱ ↷🖇

- he said on stream one night that you would be in his dream smoke session, since he thinks you're funny.
- you were surprised when you heard about what he said since you didn't even know that he knew of you.
- you texted him saying, "i would be good in your smoke sesh because i know how to smoke properly"
- hamzah joked back saying that he already knew how to smoke properly, but would pretend not to just for you to teach him.
- you were surprised when you noted that he was low-key flirting with you.

- ', [claire drake] ꒱ ↷🖇

- you bought a shirt from her depop and posted it on tiktok, tagging her in the comments.
- claire commented "YOU were the one who bought it ??😩😩"
- she later messaged you asking if you actually liked the shirt, you told her you loved it, you both started talking more after that.

- ', [4freakshow] ꒱ ↷🖇

- you got bored and posted a video of a digital drawing you did as a concept for a stream of theirs.
- they all ended up seeing it and loved it - they each messaged you and got to know you more, later learning you had a similar humour to theirs.
- they asked you to be on a stream one time and it was the most fun they've had with a guest on there.

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

hey! i hope you liked the first chapter !! i added a conjoined one at the end aswell .. thought it was kinda cool .. anyway i love you, stay safe!