CHARMED.

valerie had a pretty plain life, she didn't mind it though, she was quite happy

valerie had a pretty plain life, she didn't mind it though, she was quite happy. although at times she felt lonely, she was overall a happy person. she had a nice job, she worked at a office, pretty boring, but it payed well. she liked games, she sometimes wished she could just forgot about everything and live in a minecraft world with a mushroom cottage and a pretty lover. that would be nice.

you could say valerie was a hopeless romantic, she loved romance books, shows, movies, songs, poetry. she just loved romance, but never found it for herself. she hadn't had too many dates or partners in her past, and even out of the 3 'lucky people' it never would end well. but valerie kept her hopes high, she hoped one day she'd fine someone who she would fall deeply in love with and spend the rest of her life with them. but here valerie was, alone, walking along a corridor full of doors to different apartments, none of which she was looking for. she had to either take the stairs or the elevator to get to her sweet home, and who wouldn't choose the elevator?

valerie walked along the corridor and came to press the button for the elevator to come down, soon it came down and the doors opened, there was a very tall, blond & pretty fucking cute boy in there. she nodded at him out of manners and stepped into the elevator, he nodded back. valerie pressed the button to go to her desired destination and the elevator started moving. until it stopped. "oh for fucks sake i am not getting stuck in a elevator today, why won't this stupid fucking thing move." she exclaimed and walked towards the buttons. she was quite loud at times and barely even took notice of the boy next to her who looked surprised at her sudden anger.

valerie clicked every single button on the panel, for some reason thinking it would make the elevator move. "hey, i don't think that's gonna make the elevator suddenly start shooting down." the blond said,
rolling his eyes.

"yeah well got any other ideas, white boy?" she retorted. the boy stood in silence but his mouth turned into a small smile at the remark. "yeah, exactly." valerie said, then dramatically sighing while sliding down the side of the elevator and sitting down.

the boy took out his phone to see if he could call for help or anything, considering valerie had already clicked the help button on the panel and nothing happened. but with just his luck, his phone was out of battery. great. well who was he gonna call anyways?

the boy crossed his arms and sighed,

"this is so stupid" he said.

"you're so stupid" the girl sitting down on the floor replied.

"five minutes and i already hate you." the boy said in a jokingly voice.

the girl laughed a little, a pretty laugh.

"i really am charmed, you know how to get all the ladies mister..?"

"clay." clay replied with a small smile.

"clay. weird name, i'm valerie." valerie smiled back.

"nice to meet you valerie."

"nice to meet you too"

valerie couldn't help but feel a couple butterflies in her stomach, i mean she'd barely known this boy but he was just so fucking cute.

"seriously how long are we gonna be stuck in here?" valerie sighed dramatically, "am i gonna die here? are my last breathes going to be with a stranger? what about my mother? my father? they probably think im dead by now

"seriously how long are we gonna be stuck in here?" valerie sighed dramatically, "am i gonna die here? are my last breathes going to be with a stranger? what about my mother? my father? they probably think im dead by now." valerie started to babble. "would you shut the fuck up? you aren't going to die here, we are barely strangers and i doubt your parents are worried about you, it's been twenty minutes." clay said frustratedly. "twenty minutes? liar! it's been like 50 hours!" valerie checked her phone and gasped. "my phone has betrayed me." clay smiled at her behavior, "throw it out. in fact forget that, we should overthrow all phone companies." valerie scoffed "only phone companies? we're bigger then that. we're going onto all technology. fridges, computers, maybe even....uh....ukuleles?" she smiled. "soon we will be millionaires." clay smiled back.

just then, they heard a bang coming from outside the elevator door, and then a metal clanking noise. "uh..hello?" valerie yelled. "hello, miss? we're here to get you out of the elevator. are you both alright?" a man's voice called out. "oh! oh yeah we're alright. fucking finally." she celebrated.

come on. just do it. you can do this. you can do this. it's not that hard. this is embarrassing. i can't do this. the thought's racing through clay's head weren't extremely helpful but he finally got the balls to bring up the question. "hey so um..sorry this is weird but uh, you're really cool. um. can i have your number?" clay said nervously. "oh! yeah..yeah you can have my number." valerie chuckled. "uh pass me your phone i'll put it in. trade?" valerie offered her arm reaching out to the blond, phone in hand.