Steve and Tony's Room

There is a mini sexual scene in this chapter. So if you don't like reading this sort of thing then you can skip down to Tony's Dream Scene.
---
Steve walked into his and tonys room. little did he know tony was standing with a towel wrapped aroung him in the closet trying to get dressed. Steve then walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He then let the tears fall once he wa in the shower and let the water cover him. It was one of the only two places he could cry without anyone knowing. Well almost no one. Tony knew him better. Tony knew something was wrong when he didnt hear steves sweet voice singing.

Tony walked over to the shower then dropped his towel and walked in. He shut the shower door then went and wrapped his arms around steve, "please talk to me. god, steve. I cant lose you."

steve turned and looked at tony, "Why do you think your going to lose me?" tony said, "I lost you during the last war we fought and that cost me 18 years. I cant lose you this time. I'd die. I dont think i could take it." steve placed his hand on tony's face then said, "i'm not going anywhere. I need you too. I love you tony."

Tony wrapped his arms around Steve's neck, and Steve his waist, "Steve," tony closed the gap and kissed Steve. Both men let the water rush over them as if it were like rain.
---
The two pulled apart, "steve?" Steve opened his eyes and looked at tony, "yes?"

Tony started to get lower, "let me take care of you," Steve nodded once tony got to his knees.
It made tony smile to see Steve's tattoo, "I'm still doing service for my country." Both men laughed. When it got quiet again tony took Steve's length into his hand and started to stroke it. Tony then took Steve's length into his mouth.

Steve looked down and gave a sort of a smile. He and Tony hadn't been this close in years. Especially after the 18 years and living with chloe. There together time was limited, but when they were together, time seemed to stop.

---

steve turned off the water as the two started to kiss again. tony went for the towel to dry off, but then realized he shouldnt. There was no point, he was going to end up sweaty when all of this was done. He always did when he and steve had sex.

steve wrapped his hands around tony's legs then picked him up and carried him to their bed. Tony said, "i've missed you," as steve started to kiss tonys neck. when steve heard that he stopped then looked at tony, the tears he had bottle up started to flow again, "i..." tony reached up and wipped Steve's tears away, "I know full well what I was getting myself into that day i told you i loved you. Blue eyes," the two smiled, "we've been through a lot, and I want you to know," tony placed his arms around steve's neck, "I wouldn't regret a thing." steve smiled then went back to kissing tony.

---HOURS LATER---

steve and tony had fallen asleep in each others arms.

---TONYS DREAM---

tony had been walking through this forest when he came apon this small brick road. He stepped onto the brick road then followed as he came across a small field. In the middle a girl with long blonde hair sat painting the scenery. tony walked up behind her then said, "what is this place?"

the girl stopped painting, "you're dream."

tony said, "but it feels so real."

the girl began to paint, "dad," chloe looked back at tony then went back and started to paint, "you've got a few guardian angels daddy. Grandpa Howard..."

"what about him?"

"he and grand ma wanted to send a hug and tell you that they're proud of you and that they're happy you found someone so special."

"they're not mad that it's steve?"

chloe looked back at her dad again, "you found your zing," she smiled, "your once in a life time. They're thrilled that your happy with him," she smiled again, "god knows I am."

"baby girl," a tear fell from tonys eye, "if this is a dream, then I dont want to wake up?"

"daddy," chloe looked down for a moment, "when tomorrow starts without me, and i'm not there to see it, if the sun should rise and find your eyes filled with tears of me," chloe looked back at her father, "I wish so much you wouldn't cry, the way you did that day, while thinking of many things you didnt get to say," chloe smiled, "I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time you think of me, i know you'll miss me too," chloe set down her paint tray, "when tomorrow starts without me, dont think we're far apart," chloe stood up and faced tony, "for every time you think of me," chloe placed her hand on tonys chest, "I'm right there in your heart." tears fell from tony's face, "please dont go. I need you. Please."

"tony, you need to take care of papa. you need to stay here with him. I'll see you again."

"chloe, you're my little girl. this situation should of been switched. You should be burrying me and steve, not the other way around. that's not how it works." chloe took her fathers hand, "i promise you daddy, you'll see me again," she leaned in and kissed her fathers cheek, "now wake up," Chloe stepped back and smiled.

---
Tony woke up to find Steve looking at him worried, "you started talking in your sleep. Tony? What's going on?"

"I saw her, chloe, in my dream."

Steve smiled, "and?"

"She said she'd see us soon."

Steve looked confused, "i..." tony interrupted him as he sat up and crawled into Steve's arms, "hold me and don't let me go. I need you to hold me, I..." Steve kissed the top of Tonys head. the two then laid back down and fell back asleep.