11 Loud's A Leapin'

Start from the beginning

"You know what I want for Christmas? A bigger fireplace." She complained.

"What's that, Mom? I can holly hear you!" Luan chuckled adding another to her counter. "That's three!"

Lily pops out of her stocking and blows a rasberry at her. "Lily? Are you stocking me?" She adds another one. "That's four."

Meanwhile, Lynn was sniffing around to find presents for mom and dad.

"Find the scent, girl." Lucy commanded.

"Looking for gifts for Mom and Dad, Huh?" Lincoln asked. "Have you checked Dad's underwear drawer?"

"Have we checked Dad's underwear drawer?" Lynn scoffed.

"Lincoln, please. This is not our first rodeo." Lucy bragged.

Then, Lincoln caught the scent of burning sulfur coming from the kitchen.

"Mmm! Smells like Dad's making his traditional figgy pudding!" Lincoln said before floating to the kitchen. Lynn Sr was at the stove stirring the pot.

"Hey, son! Just putting the finishing touches on the figgy pudding." He said. "I'm making it extra lumpy this year." He tries to pull the spoon out but it got stuck in the pudding. "And sticky." The pudding then ate the spoon. "Maybe I went overboard with the sludge..."

"Look at Dad getting figgy with it!" Luan laughs again. "Number five!"

"Ah, I love the 12 Puns of Christmas. Luan, you wanna try my pudding?" Lynn Sr offered.

"Sorry, Dad. Yule have to ask someone else. Get it? Yule? That's six! I just sleigh myself! Ooh, seven!" She clicks her remote twice.

"Sleigh!" Dad laughed along.

As you can already see, everyone in the neighborhood was in the holiday spirit.

"LOUDS! What's that awful stench?"

Well, there is one exception: Bud Grouse. The cantankerous old troll that lives next door to the Louds. Man really lives up to his name, especially around Christmas.

"LOUDS! Turn down that annoying music! LOUDS! Shut off all those horrible lights!"

All he does is yell and complain. You can see how it is irritating to everyone.

"Ugh! Complain, complain! That all Mr. Grouse ever does!" Lincoln said floating outside. "Well, I'm not gonna let Mr. Grouse take away my Christmas cheer. I've got a week off school, ten inches of fresh snow, and you." Gestures to his sled. "Big Red. I've been waiting all year to bust you out and now it's just you and me!"

As he teleports outside to the snow-filled backyard, he notices Lana setting up a reindeer sized net. "Setting up the reindeer traps again?" He asked.

"Yup! This year I'm catching me one and keeping it as a pet!" Lana smiled.

"Won't Santa be mad that you took one of his flying reindeer?" He asked.

"He's got a whole pen full of 'em, Lincoln. I'm sure he won't mind if he missed one. Preferably Blitzen..." Lana said. Just then, the sound of a car crash into a pit was heard. "Woo-hoo! My reindeer pit worked! Uh, don't worry, buddy! I got a winch!"

Lincoln shrugged and made his way to the slide. He placed his sled on the top and he placed himself on top and put on his helmet.

"It's just you and me Big Red. Let's do this!" He turned his wisp into a jet and off he went in a burst of speed. "Whooo!!" He jumps off the slide and onto the snow where he hits a rock and his sled was into the air. "Big Red!" He flies up to catch his sled but it passes through him as it falls down and into Mr Grouse's yard.