The weekend

⚠️SMUT ( yaoi)⚠️ IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!
No ones P.O.V~
It's the weekend so Tanaka and Noya decided to have another sleepover and just kind of chill. Noya sat on Tanaka's lap, facing the tv to watch their favorite anime ( A/N it's Death note 😏). After a few episodes, Noya adjusted himself to get more comfortable on Tanaka's lap, making Tanaka's face heat up. Noya noticed the slight heat difference and smirked, turning around to face Tanaka, still on his lap.
Tanka flushed a deep red and Noya kissed him, putting his arms around Tanaka's neck. Tanaka put his arms around Noya's waist, and licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Noya agreed, opening his mouth slightly as Tankas tongue slid in his mouth, exploring every inch of it, before kissing Noya's neck, making him quietly moan. The sound made Tanaka blush, and continue kissing his neck, Noya moaning slightly louder as Tanaka found his sensitive spot. He kept kissing that one spot, than started trailing kisses to Noya's chest, taking off his shirt ( with consent because consent is smexy). Noya took off his pants, while Tanaka pulled him closer and kissed him passionately, hands still on Noya's hips.
Tanaka pinned him to the couch, looking at Noya for consent. Noya nodded and pulled him down for a kiss. Tanaka pulled away for air, a few strings of saliva keeping them together. He went down and kissed him again. Their kisses were filled with pure love. They were about to kiss again when Saeko walked in. " TANAKA! IN THE LIVING ROOM, REALLY?!?!?" She screamed, running into her room and slamming the door closed, probably bleaching her eyes because she saw her brother and his boyfriend making out. Tanaka laughed and said, "Her fault for looking"  before kissing Noya again.

( This was my first time writing smut and im dying inside 😃)