Intro Awkward Moments

Big ass important A/N: I was 12 when I wrote this. And I was first starting to write.............

(From the chapter that reads chapter 12 and onwards is my current writing, but ironicly I downgraded cdnucdnjdc.)

(Light's POV)

'Damn' I began to rage inside my head 'Damn that L, how dare he handcuff me! That little shit! Does he really suspect me that much?!' I glanced over to L who was working and I started to bitch once more 'I don't know what to do now that i'm handcuffed to him!! Wait, Light calm down. You'll get through this...just.......'

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath or at least I thought, but L heard me.

"Light? Are you alright?" He turned his chair to my direction.

I couldn't really tell if he actually cared I mean he has the looks simply saying 'I couldn't give two fucks in the world.' kinda face

"Y-yeah.." I replied. I mean what else am I supposed say? Do I just say 'Hey guess what L! I am Kira, I hope we can get along! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

''Are you sure? The word 'fuck' is pretty extreme for you" he joked. Well for you, too, you piece of fucking-

"....just a little tired is all." which was actually part of the truth .

"Well, we could go to bed if you want. I'm not particularly tired, but I'll be fine."

"Oh sure."

We both got up and I took a peek at the clock

"1:25''  it read.

"Wow it's pretty late." I said trying to break the awkward silence on our way to the room, L practically dragging me, trying our best not to wake Watari.

"Yeah." he mumbled

I yawned "Are you sure you aren't even a little tired?"

He just shrugged "Not exactly.''

L tripped on something and fell face forward, causing me to land onto him

--

I tripped on something which caused me to almost fall on my face, him landing right on top of me.

"Sorry, Ryuuzaki",

"I-it's fine-e." I choked out. Man, I would make a horrible girlfriend.

He got up off me and began walking to my-our room,this time dragging me along. When we got there Light jumped on the bed......

I was flying onto the bed, I swear these handcuffs have so many cons even I can't count them all. "So-" I cut him off short, "It's fine" He sighed and we both got under the covers."Goodnight" We were both facing each other "Night Kir-" I received a flick on my forehead "Ok, Night Light."

''Thank you.''

I smirk at him, ''Have the best of dreams, Kira.''

He sighed ''What am I going to do with you?" he said in a whiney voice and turned the other dircetion and so did I. "Damn handcuffs." he complained. I couldn't help but laugh inside.

--

Minutes pasted and Light was finally asleep. I glanced over to the clock which read ''1:57'' I sighed.

''This is going to be a long night'' I muttered.

Horray for worst book ever!