"Riley, you won 'Most likely to smile herself to death'." Primrose noticed, looking over at Riley who smiled.

"Aww. Well, who wouldn't want to go that way? I mean, when the time comes, why you gotta be a gloomy gus?"

Primrose bites her lower lip, looking back at the yearbook since she didn't want to tell her and she was glad that Maya spoke up about it. "Riles, I don't think they meant this as a good thing."

Farkle sighs. "They're making fun of me and making fun of you too."

"What?" Riley asked, looking at him with wide eyes even though she was still smiling. 

Primrose tilted her head to the side, furrowing her eyebrows. "Uh, Riles, you're still smiling."

"I'm not smiling, Rosie. This is my upset face." Riley tells her. She turns to face Lucas, Maya, and Primrose. "This is smiling." She then does her best to smile, but in Primrose's opinion it looked a bit creepy.

"Okay, stop that." Primrose cringes, leaning back away a bit. "You're creeping me out a little."

"You know what? I don't care what they say." Farkle chimed in.

Primrose smiles. "Good for you, Farkle."

"Yeah, neither do I." Riley agreed, turning to Farkle. 

He nods. "I don't care what they say at all." Riley agreed with him once again. Primrose narrowed her eyes at them, thinking that it sounded like they really did care what others said about them.

Riley opens the yearbook to the who's who page, looking at it with Farkle. "How did this stuff even get in here? We're the editors."

Farkle cringes. "Wow, we must have very poor quality control."

"What did you get, Huckleberry?" Maya questioned Lucas, looking through her yearbook.

"I got 'Most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens'." Lucas read.

Primrose chuckles. "Okay, how does that make you feel?"

He nods. "Actually, I'm okay with it. Oh!" His eyes widened in realization.

"You get it now?" Primrose asked him, looking at him with amusement.

Lucas nods and chuckles. "Yeah, Rose. I get it."

"Hey, Rosie. You got 'Most likely to own your own fashion business'." Maya spoke.

Primrose looks at her with surprise and back at the page. "Wait, seriously? Who comes up with these things?"

"Who knows, but it fits you." Maya shrugged.

Primrose looks at her with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, your mom has her own fashion business, so maybe they thought you would most likely follow in her footsteps." Maya explained.

It did make sense. But Primrose never really thought about creating her own fashion business. She doesn't even know what she wants to do when she gets out of high school. Why are people assuming what she's going to do? Shouldn't she gets a choice in what she does? Or should she just go along with what everyone thinks she's going to do to make them happy? 

This 'Who got Who' thing in the yearbook was making her not a fan of the yearbook at all. She never gotten picked as one of those before and she wasn't for sure how she felt about this one.

Farkle frowned, noticing that Primrose became more quiet after Maya said that. Primrose was usually a quiet person, but now she was just staring at the floor with an expression that made him realize she was probably over thinking this. He went to say something and instead closed his mouth when Riley suddenly spoke.