𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Will you now~?"

Anxiety. True anxiety fueled Wilbur, though he felt the adrenaline as well. This was the most alive he'd felt in a while, and that was good considering he was literally dead. He nodded, watching the smirk appear on Schlatt's face again.

"That's good to know~"

It must've been just Wilbur's ears playing tricks on him, but he swore Schlatt's voice dropped even lower, sending a shiver down his spine.

"You gonna hold me to my second promise now, Wilbur~?"

Again, with the lower voice. The grey spirit swallowed his spit, his Adam's Apple slightly bobbing. Seems like he found himself in a rather messed up situation. Can ghosts even get to third base? They can touch each other, sure, but Wilbur never really checked.

Wilbur didn't know how to respond, simply nodding. Next thing he knew, he was pressed down against the baby blue blankets that adorned his bed, Schlatt directly above him.

More anxiety and adrenaline. Damn, his body really couldn't make up it's mind, huh? Like, choose a struggle, bloody hell. Wilbur shook his head, staring up in the mess of colors that were Schlatt's eyes.

It was odd. It seemed that every time that Wilbur looked into his eyes, they were a different color. From a dark crimson, to a beautiful emerald green, the colors never seems to end. It was a dramatic difference when compared to Wilbur.

There seemed to be a lot of differences between the two ghosts. Schlatt was more colorful, though his personality was that of a nihilist and a pessimist, while Wilbur was more grey, desaturated, though his personality was vibrant.

Wilbur was shocked out of his thoughts when a pair of transparent lips met his own. Schlatt's lips were slightly chapped, but they were still soft. Guess Wilbur was going to find out if ghosts can get to third base.

The two stayed in that position, making out on Wilbur's, unfortunately borrowed, bed, Schlatt staying over the grey spirit. The adrenaline pumped through Wilbur's cold body, his face heating up at every little thing Schlatt did. It could be the smallest thing, like whispering sweet nothings to Wilbur, to massaging the grey, translucent body.

Quiet groans, or moans, considering which side you were hearing it from, escaped Wilbur's lips, as the other ghost's vibrant hands moved down the desaturated yellow sweater, to his black jeans.

God, Wilbur had just been dreaming about this. He didn't expect it to be happening so fast. He felt his sweater being lifted up, the soft, but slightly chapped lips, dancing along his upper stomach, moving down ever so slightly.

Covering his face, Wilbur whimpered, getting a slight chuckle out of Schlatt.

"You doing good, Soot?"

A slight nod and a pathetic whimper was all Wilbur could muster out. Schlatt moved back up, his face meeting Wilbur's.

"You can always tell me when to stop."

"I... I know.. it's just, I don't know if it'll work. We're both.. uhm, ghosts."

Wilbur heard the chuckle that came out of the other man's mouth, immediately knowing what it meant.

"Schlatt..."

"Trust me, Wilbur. I know it'll work."

Wilbur felt Schlatt move the arm covering his face, giving the ram-man above him a smile. Another great time to get lost in studying his features.

Schlatt looked a lot different from when the first met. He didn't look like the cruel man who had just appeared in Tommy's house. Wilbur already knew he had a great jawline, he knew that his eyes were like the Aurora Borealis, and that his hair was soft. But he didn't know that his nose was rather slim, or that his upper lip was a little thin. They weren't imperfections in any way, in fact it just made his face more perfect.

But from Schlatt's point of view, he had the perfect picture of the man he had been pining over for so long. His curly brown hair was messy, possibly from Schlatt grabbing onto it during their make out session. His grey eyes weren't always grey, as they sometimes returned to the beautiful chocolate brown they had been when he was alive. His face lit up red when he was embarrassed, and, frankly, it made Schlatt a little jealous that he himself couldn't do that.

Wilbur just looked.. perfect. And to Wilbur, Schlatt looked perfect. They smiled at each other, their lips meeting, in a less passionate, more kind kiss. The two ghosts continued, Wilbur holding onto Schlatt's hands, the other ghost slowly stripping off the clothes that adorned his body.

But, of course, just to be Wilbur's luck, he heard the sound of an angry TommyInnit coming down the ladder. He tugged on Schlatt's arm, quickly telling him to get his clothes back on, before Wilbur himself fixed his wrinkled clothing, fixing his hair.

Wilbur watched as the trapdoor that gave him privacy was kicked apart, Tommy dropping onto the floor, glaring at Schlatt.

"You bastard! You think it's funny to be invisible, then come out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me and Technoblade?"

"Uh... yeah. I actually think it's pretty funny. That's why I did it."

Tommy rolled his eyes, only just noticing that Wilbur was there. He narrowed his eyes, looking between the two.

"What were you two doing in here, though?"

"Uh, catching up, you British fuck. I haven't seen Wilbur in a while. Can't I just talk to him without you assuming I was sticking my dick up his ass?"

The two British men glared at Schlatt, Tommy because he was just called a ""British Fuck"" and Wilbur because he was flustered at what Schlatt said.

"I wasn't saying that, but now that you mention it, that just makes this more suspicious. Why would you think I would think that? I'm too busy thinking about women to care about what you're doing to Wilbur's ass. I was just asking a question."

Wilbur then glared at Tommy, his face flushed a red, almost making it the same color as Schlat's eyes.

"Get out of my room, Tommy."

"Technically, it's not your room, it's a basement room connected to mine, that is under Technoblade's house. You don't own this property."

Wilbur groaned.

"Just get out, Tommy."

The blonde British boy rolled his eyes, moving back to the ladder, before looking directly at Schlatt.

"If I hear anything I don't particularly want to hear, I'm coming back down here and giving you a piece of my mind."

Schlatt nodded, shooing Tommy back up the ladder.

"Yes, yes. I got the memo, child. Now go."

He set the trapdoor back up, Schlatt looking back at Wilbur, who was rubbing his face, trying to calm down his blush.

"Ya know Wil... what I said doesn't sound too bad."

The grey ghost looked up at the other spirit, who stood across the room from him, a shy smile slowly creeping up onto his face.

"You're right, it doesn't."

"That's what I like to hear, Wilbur."