The First Appearance Pt. 1

(If you're confused on what some terms mean, please look at the bottom of the chapter!)

It was a little late at night and I was sitting on my couch gobbling some popcorn and watching my favorite show called "Yo Gabba Gabba!" and waiting for a callback. For what, you ask? Well, to be a guest star on the most amazing show ever, "Yo Gabba Gabba!" of course. I've loved this show since it came out. I've ALWAYS wanted to be on it. I know a lot of people guest starring on it, people more famous than me, Like Jack Black, Eryka Badu, Sarah Silverman, and more. I want to try to put myself into the world more with my music, so I feel like this is a good idea.

In the show, I'm going to be playing a song about kindness with Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Plex, and Toodee. You know, I've always had a little crush on one of the characters. I mean, he's kinda cute, not gonna lie. His name is Brobee. His fur just looks... so... soft and... delicious. I just wanna give him a big hug and gobble him up ncjkdslauefbalbfhejjdkclsdbbhdjdh anyways he's rly cute.

I heard the phone ring. I didn't know who it was, but I answered it anyways. "Hello?" I said.

"Is this f/n l/n?" A man said.

"This is she" I replied.

"Oh great! Congratulations! You are our final pick to guest star on 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'" He told me.

I was filled with excitement. "Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'm so thankful for this opportunity."

The man told me when I needed to come to the studio and where it was. I was so happy. Not only did I get to have an opportunity to get my name out there more, but I got to meet daddy Brobee 😏 I had butterflies in my stomach. The man had emailed me some lines, so I quickly skimmed over those. After that, I made a nice hot cocoa and went to sleep.

*DISCLAIMER!! I honestly have no idea how people get casted to be guest stars on shows, please don't judge lmfaoo.*

Anyways this was chapter one part one of Brobee x Reader. I know it's a little short but I hope you liked it! I might make part two tomorrow anyways have a nice day or night my lovelies <3 Also if you have suggestions for future chapters please leave them in the comments!

y/n is your name
f/n is first name
l/n is last name
y/f/n is your full name