002

Sooyeon stare at the beach with her swollen eyes. It's been a routine for her since her sister never let her do anything. She look at her wedding's ring and smile softly.

"How I wish I'll be his wife till the end" she sighed while wipe her tears. Sooyeon start to recall the moment when she asked her parents blessing for their marriage.

__________________________________________________________________________

It's was Sunday and Kim's family spend their time together with watching movie together. Since all the daughters are always busy with their studies, they rarely have a times to spent together. Kim JinAh, 25, doctor and the twins Kim Sooyeon & Kim Jihyun, 20, still continuing their studies and already at their last grade.

"Ahmm, mom, dad. I want to tell you guys something..." Sooyeon

"What is it?" Mrs. Kim said softly.

Jihyun who already know what her sister want to said, quickly stand up and went to her room.

"So that boy is precious than our friendship. you betray your own bestfriend, Kim Sooyeon. Why I need to have a twins like you." Jihyun said quietly while walking to her room.

"It's about my fiance, Minseok." Sooyeon said nervously.

"Why? You're already fall in love with Minseok? I know you will love him, he is a good boy just like his parents." Mr. Kim sad while smiling.

"It's not like that. I have....em someone... already" Sooyeon suttering.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'I HAVE SOMEONE ALREADY' KIM SOOYEON DON'T YOU DARE" Mr.Kim suddenly raise his voice.

"Honey, calm down. Sooyeon who is he? Can i know who is he?" her mom said softly while patting Mr. Kim back.

"His name is Luhan..." Sooyeon said and suddenly her dad slapped her, hard.

"I TOLD YOU HIS FAMILY ARE OUR ENEMY. THEIR COMPANY ONCE TRIED TO MAKE OUR COMPANY BANKRUP SOOYEON. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" her dad said loudly while patting his own chest.

"DAD, IT IS YOUR COMPANY NOT MINE. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY MINSEOK AND I WON'T. YOU CAN SLAPPED ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE THAT ALWAYS FOLLOW WHAT YOU SAID AND I'M-" her dad slapped her for the second time.

Sooyeon ran into her room at pack all her things.

"I'm going" Sooyeon said to her parents.

"Sooyeon, do you want to leave us? honey, no. We can discuss about this." Mrs. Kim said while holding her tears.

"No, dad already slapped me twice. I don't think he need me anymore" Sooyeon said while put her shoes on.

"Yes, now go and don't comeback. I don't have a rude daughter like you" Mr. Kim said before he went to his room.