Chapter 1: Reunion

After Spike sacrificed himself to save the world, Buffy was in shock that there's no vampires, no demons, no Hellmouth in Sunnydale. Empty. Like a ghost town.

"Well I guess we did it. We saved the world again.", Xander said. He made a look on his face like he forgot to ask something.

"Where's Anya?"

Jonathan answered, "She saved my life and the demon killed her."

"She's a real hero, Xander", said Jonathan.

Xander patted on Jonathan's shoulder, then said, "Yes, she is." He tried hard not to cry because he love Anya so much.

Faith patted on Buffy's back."It's that what you want right, B? To live a normal life with us instead of killing vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness" she said.

Dawn squealed, "Yay!! No monsters!! So where we gonna go? Paris? Rome? Or even New York?" Buffy is still quiet and haven't answered Dawn's question. "I have an idea", she finally speaks.

"We're going to L.A." Her friends was quiet because L.A. is where her first love Angel lives there. Willow came to Buffy.

"Are you sure?", Willow asked Buffy carefully.

"Yeah", Buffy answered.

"Well what are you waiting for? Get your asses on the bus!"

After Giles have drove the bus to L.A. for 2 hours, they finally went to L.A. and they're going to Wolfram and Hart where Angel and his allies have worked on their investigations there. Buffy went to the building and Harmony saw her. "Buffy? Is that you? Oh my, God!!" she exclaimed. She embraced Buffy tightly and Buffy can't move.

"Uh, Harmony? I can't breathe."

"Sorry.", Harmony stopped hugging.

Buffy asked, "Is Angel here? I need to see him"

"Oh he's in his office. I can tell him that you're here", Harmony said.

Buffy nodded, "Thank you." Harmony called Angel that he had a visitor. Angel saw Buffy,and he is suprisingly happy to see her. They smiled at each other, wrapped their arms around each other, and Buffy pressed her lips to Angel's.

"I'm so happy to see you again. Last time I saw you, I was fighting the First's little minion and you saved my life.", Buffy said.

"Did you destroyed the Hellmouth?" Angel asked.

"Yes", Buffy answered. They felt awkward when they're talking to each other. They break up years ago while Buffy graduated high school and they go on their seperate ways. But they really never moved on. Because Buffy's relationships doesn't went well and Angel's relationships ends with tragic. Buffy and Angel meant for each other. Their love is epic.

It's still awkward and silent, and one of them don't know what to say after all those years.

"Angel?" she finally said something.

"Yeah?" Angel answered.

"I had a confession. After all these years, I thought I moved on. But I didn't. All my relationships didn't end well. Riley's gone and Spike's dead to save me and the Potential Slayers. Faith and Dawn asked where am I gonna go, so I was thinking I wanna go to L.A. so I can spend a normal life with you. I've never stop loving you, Angel.", said Buffy.

Angel smiled and said "I love you, Buffy"

"I know", said Buffy. Then they kissed again.

"Wanna meet the gang?", Angel asked Buffy.

"Sure", she answered. They hold hands and looking at each other's eye, thinking about the love they had in the past. They went Angel's office and the gang look at Angel and Buffy confused.

"Who's she?" Connor asked. Angel introduced Buffy to the Team Angel gang. "Buffy, this Charles Gunn, Illyria, and my son Connor."

Buffy was confused and she asked, "Wait a minute, vampires can have kids now?"

Angel said, "Well we didn't know it was possible."

Buffy asked Connor, "So you're a vampire?"

"No. I'm human." , Connor answered.

"Well we just gonna leave you two alone.", Gunn said.

Illyria smiled, "Why leave? It's fun to see a couple fight."

"Guys, just go! All right?", Angel ordered. The gang left Buffy and Angel alone. Then Buffy turned to Angel then asked,

"Is there something you wanna tell me?"

Then Angel answered, "It's a long story.I'll tell you everything you wanna know. I promise."

"Is he telling the truth? I think I shouldn't trust him.", she thought.

"Okay",she said. Buffy loved Angel, but she don't trust him much. She had another question to ask.

"Where's Cordelia? And Wesley?" Angel was shaking his head then said "Cordelia died in a coma and Wesley was killed by the Senior Partners" Buffy looked so broken because her and Cordelia were used to be enemies then they become friends. And Wesley maybe annoying to her but he's her friend and her ally. Buffy shed a tear.

"Are you crying?" Angel asked.

Buffy wiped the tears off her face. "I'm tired of losing people."

"Who do you lose?", Angel asked.

"Mom, Tara, Anya, Spike and some of the Potential Slayers during the fight with the Uber Vampires .", she answered.

"You still have me.", Angel said.

"Yeah, I still had you." Buffy repeated. They were cuddling on the couch and Angel was kissing Buffy's forehead.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?", Buffy asked. Then Angel said,

"I don't know."

Then Buffy said, "Like a movie or something. We can't hang out in your office forever." They tried to think for what they gonna do for fun.

Then Buffy got an idea. "I got it! Grab your jacket. Let's go hunting vamps." They were going to the nightclub to hunt vampires

Buffy"s P.O.V.

Angel and I went to this nightclub called the Madhouse. It's a stupid name. God I miss the Bronze. I remember all fun times I had there. There were bands, and coffee. Now it's gone. Angel and I were in front of the bouncer and he let us in. It's so crowded in here than the Bronze. Loud rock music, people drinking, and some girls are dirty dancing with each other.

"I'm gonna be at the bar." I shouted in Angel's ear. I'm looking until I saw Faith with Dawn and the Potential Slayers. I'm walking towards them.

"Faith", I called her.

"Hey, B! What's up?" She look at me like I'm cool with Dawn and the Slayers hanging with her in her own way (Which I'm not). I want to argue with her later because I found something. Two guys with girls are going to the alley.

"What's going on?", Angel asked.

"Nothing. I found guys are going to the dark alley with the girls.", I whispered in his ear to him what's going on.

"I know. they're vampires", he looked at them leaving. We followed them. We were walking quietly so they won't hear us until we heard a woman scream. I walked in on the vampires.

"Really guys? You picked your meals in nightclubs now? Last time I saw your kind, they were looking for their meal at the cemetery." The vampires growled at me. They were ready to attack me. I took them down with my flipkicks. Then I used my wooden stakes to turned them into dusts.

Angel smiled,"Impressive"

"Thanks. That was the worst date ever. We should have go to the movie. Let's go to Giles. He's probably worried about me."

Me being with Angel wasn't so bad. I finally get to have a normal life with him and my friends. I just hope nothing bad is about to happened and I have to do a big boss fight all over again.

To be continued...