Chapter 15: Lets not name this

Start from the beginning

"Waisay problem solve karne ka tareeka bohot acha hai Sidharth shukla!" She rasped after a while and both of them chuckled to themselves. He passed her the tissue and they cleaned themselves before quickly moving out, "tu fresh hokaay soja, mein chai ke saath utha loonga tujhay" he said as they moved to the wash room.
She did as told and settled back to have a short nap before the song woke the entire house up. He went out for a smoke and once the tea was made came back to the captains room and woke her up and she settled against the head board while he lied down next to her and buried his face into her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then looked up and asai "chal mein tujhay questions poochtha hoon tu meko jawaab de" and she quickly nodded and said "chal p00ch"
"On a scale of 1 to 10 poochtha hoon 10 being highest theekh hai?" He asked looking at her, "ok" she quipped.
Si: paisa? sh: hmm 4 they both looked at each other and grinned. Before she could open her mount he said "koi explanation ki zaroorat nahi hai ok!"
Si: fame sh: 4 he sighed and said " yeh 4 kya hota hai bey!" And she whined "matlab chahiye lekin acha kaam karke chahiye. Yeh himanshi khurrana kaand jaisa fame Nahi chahiye"

He acknowledged that with a deep hmm
Si: relationship S: matlab romantic vaala and when he nodded she said 8
Si: sex S: 0 at that answer he took the pillow and hit her hard, "Gadhi! Itna bhi jhoot mat bol,"l and before he could say anything further he realized that it was now no good barred cameras in front of them.

She quickly quipped "arre tunay Sex poocha, tho just sex nahi chahiye na! Apna bandha ho toh number big badlega an nonsense!

"Acha toh yeh apna bandha vaala number bol" he said grabbing her hair as he loved doing .

"Amaaaaa kuttay chod mera baal nahi bataaungi" she yelled and just as they started wrestling with each other Aarti walked and settled herself on the couch as said "shehnaaz har time sidharth ko tu itna pareshan karti rehthi hai. Bechaara itna khadoos jo khud hai pata nahi kaisay jhelta hai tujhay." She turned to Sidharth and in a saccharine tone said "chalo mein aapka shirt press kar rahi hoon aaj nominations hai toh no shorts today." Saying this she went out.

Shehnaaz was taken aback herself with how agitated Aarti's familiarity over Sidharth made her. She wanted to just take a step back and figure this out for herself, so she shuffled out to the bed when Sidharth tried to yank her back and held her wrist saying "moti question ka answer pending hai, aisay kaisay jaa sakti hai tu???"

She wriggled out of his hold and without meeting his eyes told him "jaa Nahi toh Teri baby sitter firse mujhay taunt degi"

Sidharth was faster than her and quickly went and covered the door and leaned against it such that she could not get past him "side ho na Sidharth jaanay de! Kaam bhi hai bahar!" Saying this Shehnaaz tried to nudge him aside and it was almost pathetic how she could barely get him to move.

"Kya hua baby, gussa kyun hai? Abhi toh mood theek tha! Achanak kaisay mausam Badal gaya!" He said bending his head to meet her eye.

"Ab asiay hee hoon mein, flipper! Pata nahi hai tereko, jaa Teri Radha bulaa rahi hai!" Shehnaaz continues to stand her ground without letting Sidharth sweetness get to her.

"Arrey baby sitter ka naam Radha hai mainay socha aarti ha!" Saying this he gathered Shehnaaz into his arms and brought their foreheads together "itna jaldi itna gussa Nahin honeka meri jaan. Voh kuch bhi Kahe how can that affect your mood."

Shehnaaz had to relent and she now lay her head against sidharth's chest and said "meko acha nahi lagta jab bol hamaarey beech mein aye! Har time yehi chalta hai voh beech mein Aati hai aur referee ka kaam shuru!"

"Vaisay yeh Aarti ko manna padega hain na? Kabhi baby sitter, kabhi radha kabhi judge!" He said this hiding his laughter and just to rule her up.

"Haan kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai biwi hai Teri! Aur vaisay voh kyun na kare! Itna to bachaaye hai tunay ussey. Toh shaayad usko lagta hoga ke mein hee aayi hoon tumharay dono kay beech mein. Chod meko! Tayaar hona hai" saying this she left the room more upset than she realised.

Sidharth sighed deeply, he did notice how Aarti was constantly getting in between them but Sidharth never let that bother him, he wished sana too would learn to ignore her and take it in her stride. This was something that deeply disturbed Sidharth about Sana, he realized that she genuinely had forgotten she was here for a gamer. That was going to make his game and her vulnerable because people will
Now start separating them as all indications during weekend and with guests suggested that Sidnaaz outside was somethign people were liking. Not that he wanted a tag infact he did not like the attention on them. Whatever was brewing between them was too special to be out in the open. He scratched his head, looked around and went out to get ready as well.

Hello guys, thanks for reading!