Pilot 1 Our Secret Part 20

Comenzar desde el principio

Walking into the half built house JJ led Coral up a flight of steps to the second floor and out to the balcony. "You want me to climb up there?" Coral asked watching him climb up the scaffolding to sit on it's edge with his legs dangling down.

"Yeah, I've seen you climb the tree at The Chateau. I know you can do it," JJ said, opening another beer. "Are you sharing that with me or do I have to bring my own up?" she asked, pointing to the beer.

"You know I'll always share with you, but bring another one up too," he replied. Grabbing another beer from where he set a six pack on the railing Coral threw it up to him before climbing the scaffolding to sit beside him.

Looking out on the view she sighed, "Okay I guess the view is worth it."

"Dude, these idiots left all their power tools," Pope commented walking outside with a power drill. "This place has like five bedrooms," John B added coming out behind him.

"I could use that drill," JJ told Pope. "We're not stealing anything," Coral declared, "Where's Kie?" she asked as her brother climbed the scaffolding.

"She was still looking around," John B told her as he climbed up to the roof with a beer in his hand. "Where the hell are you going? You know our state insurance sucks was. You fall we can't pay to fix you," she called as he walked to the edge.

"He's gonna break his face," she told JJ

"He's gonna break his face," she told JJ. "Then we get the Chateau to ourselves," he retorted as he kissed her neck.

Humming she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Moaning against her mouth he gripped her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"Can you not do that," John B yelled, flicking beer down on them. Feeling the sticky liquid hit them the two pulled apart, "Well now I have to clean the beer off of him," Coral yelled back as she sucked on JJ's neck while giving her brother the finger.

Laughing JJ pulled away, "You're gonna get my ass kicked."

"Hey you know that's like a three story fall?" Pope yelled up to John B, "The likelihood of survival is pretty low," the brains of the group declared.

"I could jump," John B told them, balancing on one foot. "I'll shoot you on the way down," Pope told him, holding up the drill.

"If it helps I'll get up there and push him," Coral called down to Pope.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kie stated as she came out of the house, "This place used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles I guess," she said with disgust.

"Rich people don't care about the turtles as long as they can have warm towels," Coralina spoke up leaning against the rails as she looked down at Kie.

Glancing up Kie gave John B a disgruntled look, "Can you maybe not kill yourself?"

"It's okay Kie. JJ and I will have sole ownership of the Chateau when he breaks his neck."