"She can't tell me no." He shrugs, heading toward Dani who's sitting on the couch with Caleigh. "Wanna get me a beer, darlin?" He asks her. She sighs and stands, getting him a drink before handing it to him, returning to the couch. "Thanks." He turns back to Hardy. "See?" Hardy is speechless, his blood boiling at how Riley is treating his best friend, watching him walk away.

There's a hand on his shoulder, startling him. "Fuck." He puts a hand to his chest. "Morgan? Hey!" He laughs loudly as he hugs his best bud. "Holy shit, how long has it been?"

"Too fuckin' long man!" Morgan laughs, his eyes scrunching up as he curls in on himself slightly. "It's nice bein' back here."

"Where've you been?"

"Oh, I moved down to Chattanooga for a little bit then to Knoxville." He shrugs, tugging on the sleeves of his buttoned up flannel to cuff them. "Congrats on the new album, man!"

"Thanks, man!" He smiles. "There is an open bar-"

"Who's that with Caleigh?"

"That's the future Mrs. Riley Green." Hardy spits.

"Wha- Dani? She's getting married?" He nods sadly. "Since when?"

"I'm not sure but they're gettin hitched in a few weeks." Morgan rolls his eyes. "I don't think they'll make it that far, though." He glances over at Hardy. "Just watch 'em." Hardy points with his beer.

Riley goes up to her and tells her something, she gets up and gets him some food and another beer before sitting back down. "What?" Morgan says, his jaw clenching. "I always had a bad feelin' 'bout him."

"He's gonna make her move to Alabama when they get hitched." He whispers. "He said he's gonna sell the house a week before they get married-"

"No, don't he know how important that house is to her?"

"I told 'em, he said he don't care. He said she's got no reason to stay in Tennessee since she don't have anyone here no more." Morgan laughs, getting more angry. "He said she doesn't have family so why bother staying."

"Oh wow." Morgan shakes his head. "That man has a big ol' dick if he said that about my girl." He realizes what he's said, his face goes red. "I mean- y'know what I mean."

"You still love her?"

"Maybe." He mumbles as he looks down at his boots. "I mean how can you not?" He watches her laugh and smile with Caleigh, his heart thumping out of his chest. "Look at her, man." Hardy gets a smile on his face, the same shit eatin' grin he had when he got these two together way back when in Knoxville at that frat party. "What?"

"Nothin'." He smiles, taking a drink from the beer in his hand.

+++

It's been a few hours since the party started and Riley is out on the balcony talking to someone. He's been totally ignoring Dani all night so she's been on the couch with Caleigh. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Hardy asks Dani.

"Sure. What's up?" She follows him into another room, crossing her arms over her chest. "Everythin' okay?"

"Yeah yeah yeah."