You're Still You

This is something that in a way I kind of live by. I think that you are still them same person you were the day before. To explain this better, I always use this example when I explain this. First let's start with a story.

Recently I have been contemplating whether or not to shave my head for the St. Baldrick's Day Foundation. It's a charity where around St. Patricks Day where you collect money to donate for childhood cancer research, but you also can shave you head too. My mom kind of already said no, but here is my outlook on it anyway.

Whether or not I have hair I am still going to be the same person. I will still be the same age, same personality, same experiences, same opinions. The only thing that will change is my hair. Where I am going with this is if you wear pink and decide to wear black the next day you're still you. If you are skinny at the end of school year and come back with a little more weight you're the same person you ended the school year as.

Yeah people change and like different things, and change their appearance, that doesn't mean suddenly you don't talk to them or "they are not the same".

My point is I don't think anybody should let someone tell them they changed, or have someone not be their friend because they changed. Because they didn't , the other person just changed the way they look at them based on appearance.

Unfortunately not many people understand this. Also this is how society works even though it shouldn't.y

I hope you liked the first chapter of what goes on inside my head. Let me know what you think of this topic and if you agree on this. I am pretty open minded to new things, but warning I may be open minded but that doesn't mean my opinion changes. Lastly please no HATE it takes a lot for me to put things like this out there so if you don't agree with me and can't be civil about it spare yourself the time.

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, SHARE.