"Ahhhm Its okay mom but why so sudden??" He asked
"Ahh. Xiao Zhan is coming back and we will give a welcome party to him."

Yibo felt his heart stop beat for a while when he heard that name.
"He is coming back???" Yibo adked with low tone.

"Yeahh.. He just call is last night and informed us." Hi mom said.

"O-okay... I coming home tomorrow." Yibo said with an excitement and nervousness in his voice.

"Okay then good luck baby. Come home safe love you..." hus mom said
"Love you too mom" he said and cut his call.

He sighed and went to their kitchen.
"Yoww Yibo what with that face." Jili asked and he jus shook his head

Yibo sit in his chair and beagn to eat when Jiyang speak
"Yibo are you alright???"

"Mnn. By the way Im going home tomorrow I guess I'll be back next week..."Yibo tried to make his voice lively.

"Uhmm!! Then Im coming with you then!! Since I will also go home tomorrow" Jiyang said and eat his breakfast.

"What?? You have a house in my town??" Yibo asked.
Jiyan shake his head.
"Nahhh its my boyfriends house. He will come back soon and he wants me to welcome him." Jiyang said.
Yibo nodded

The day ended and Yibo has been absent minded at the whole time.
He don't know what he feels right now.

"Yibo you're spacing out... what's bothering you?" Jiyang asked when he saw his friend staring nowhere.

"Nothing Jiyang I just feel excited to see my family" Yibo said.
"Owww your family or him??"Jiyang tease him that makes the latter to blush.

"W-what are you talking about?? Who's excited to meet him??!" Yibo glare and walk fast and tried to hide his red face.

Jiyan was left there laughing and shook his head.
"Ohhh Yibo... Yibo.... I can read you already" Noyamg said and follow Yibo on their dorm.

Yibo and Jiyang already at the airport together with their friends.
"We will miss you two...." jili said and wipe his invisible tears.

They laugh "Awww But we wont miss you?!!.." Yibo said that makes Jili pout and stomp his feet.

"Hmmp so mean." He said.

Later in Its already their turn. The two bid goodbyes to thier friends before they go to their plane.

When Yibo already sitted on the olane he play some music and doze off..
While Jiyang is busy eating foods that the plane serves.

When they arrived they can't help but to inhale the fresh air.
(Can someone tell me what place did I wrote as their bornplace??? 😂😂😂
I forgot it sorry)

Yibo and Jiyang went the same way. When they arrived Yibo and Jiyang stepped outside.
"So yoh are living in the same street too?!" Yibo asked him.
"Yeahh... there..." Jiyang pointed the mansion next to them.

"What??? I don't remember that there is people living there??" Yibo shocked.

"Well Yibo you never come hear even summer break for 7 years" Jiyang said and laugh.

"Ahh right!! Hahaha my bad" Yibo said.
They are still standing outside laughing to each other.

On the other side Three people standing almighty in the airport. The first one is smiling sweetly

 The first one is smiling sweetly

While the other one is smirking

And the last one is standing with his calm yet cold face

They were standing there waiting for their pickup

"Zhan are you excited??" Hauxuan asked and look at the man.

"For what??" Zhan asked coldly
"For "him" ge" Kim Bobae said and smile at him.

"No...." Zhan said coldly but his ears are so red that visible to them.

"Yeahh yeahh..." Hauxuan said and pull his luggage and Zhan also pull his and Bobae's luggage.
"Thank you gege!!!" The younger said and carry a baby who's sleeping allthe time.

(Photos not mine)

I hope someone enjoyed this chapter.!!!
And sorry for not updating for a while hahahaha

Merry Christmas and advance happy new year everyone hope you enjoy your holidays!!!"🎉